The_Viking9

Ban appeal

Posted  Edited by The_Viking9 - Edit Reason: More info needed

In-Game Name:England is my City

SteamID: 0:0:169619768

Ban Reason:Attempted Mass Rdm

Banning Admin:Milk Man

Why I should be Unbanned:Well really it was a whole big misunderstanding, first of all there was an inno with a knife and he walked up to another player and killed him while the other player was shooting, I immediately killed him (Please not I was the detective this round) the innocent hadn't called out the knife so he reported me shortly after for rdm, and the second "rdm" was against a traitor, I went to a body that had the little D over it and got dna from it, it led me right to a player named Dope, I shot him immediately as well finding that my dna was spot on, he reported me too and I was still in game so I typed in !respond and I Responded to the first and said he didn't call out the knife and the second one accused me of rdm but I explained that I had dna, shortly after I finished writing my report response I was banned, I know this is a big misunderstanding and I'll be happy to be back in my main server, no hard feelings aganst anyone:)

Edited by The_Viking9
More info needed

I unbanned you Lotto a little while ago. I think. I am honestly trying to remember the situation as much as I can.  But I'm pretty sure you were unbanned because I think you reported Whole Milk Also

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Posted  Edited by The_Viking9

It's Okay Milk you do what you need to to keep the ttt server fun and safe for all players, it's your decision not mine :), GFL TTT is my favorite server on all of gmod and I'll wait a week to play, I'm humble that you are devoted to keeping this server fun to play for everyone tho :)

Edited by The_Viking9