Cpt.Haxray

Chaos Insurgency Suggestion

CI so rarely spawn in the gamemode that they're almost non-existant outside of the nine tailed fox chaos squad.I think it would be a good idea to let there always be a guarateed CI spy as long as there is 3 scps spawning in. Would make being mtf and researcher a lot more fun since theres ALWAYS a chaos to worry about.

Also would be a good idea, as I suggested in the past, to let CI also capture researchers via the evac, which would give the CI a lot of points but no points for the researcher. Reward them for not blowing their cover(Remember, CI CAPTURE the d-class, usually to get intel from them and turn them into possible future agents. They could easily capture researchers as well for the same reason).

I say as long as there should always be a CI, because it will make things EXTREMELY interesting. 

(That is, unless there is only 1 MTF Guard)

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

1 hour ago, EJ. said:

I say as long as there should always be a CI, because it will make things EXTREMELY interesting. 

(That is, unless there is only 1 MTF Guard)

Thats why i said as long as theres at least 3 SCPs since thats when a CI would be most fair to include into the mtf.

+1 

You hardly ever see them, and when you do they just blow themselves up with slams or camp. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements