DreaM_CreaM

Ban Appeal

Name: DreaM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68307187

Banned by: Lionel Moosi

Ban reason: Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: I was banned after I killed 5 T's in the span of 30 seconds.  However, I was banned BEFORE I was even given a chance to fill out reports or even explain my logic and reasoning...  Most of the admins know I'm a regular on GFL, and that I'm not one of those rdming kids who hop from server to server killing everyone they see.  Don't get me wrong, I did rdm one or two (this was a week ago, I don't remember it completely) of the t's at the end from the adrenaline rush I got.  But of course I should get slain for that, there's no argument I could make against that. However, I shouldn't get slain for t kills where I fully explain myself in report replies.  Once again, I didn't even get a chance to defend myself or anything, I got straight up banned as I was literally typing report responses...  I love GFL and I would hate to see this ban persist, but if I am truly in fault here, than so be it.

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:68307187&advType=steamid

Tagging @Lionel_Moosi please wait for his response.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

8 hours ago, DanteSenpai said:

I've never seen you before, @DreaM_CreaM. So I don't know how regular you are saying that I have never seen you, nor have you stood out if I have.

Nah I've seen him on plenty of times. I would like to believe this ban is false, or has a misunderstood reason to it but we'll see.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Posted  Edited by Lionel_Moosi
13 hours ago, PB-n-J said:

@Lionel_Moosi - Are you denying this appeal?

my judgement shall be passed in due time, calm your lopsided titties mrs sir

@DreaM_CreaM answer for the accusations inlay at your feet or prepare to bleed good man

Edited by Lionel_Moosi

The King in Gmod. 

17 hours ago, Lionel_Moosi said:

my judgement shall be passed in due time, calm your lopsided titties mrs sir

@DreaM_CreaM answer for the accusations inlay at your feet or prepare to bleed good man

Like I said, if I was at fault here, then let the ban persist.  Obviously now I realize I played myself big-time, so I'm content with whatever happens to me.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:06 PM, DreaM_CreaM said:

Like I said, if I was at fault here, then let the ban persist.  Obviously now I realize I played myself big-time, so I'm content with whatever happens to me.

I'll reduce it to a week.

The King in Gmod.