comingforya

Unba appeal

Name: ziruoew (something like that)

Steam ID: 76561198065029458/

Banned by: Not sure, rox, or another trial admin on.

Ban reason: Rdm and leave (when I was glitched in a response to a report) i couldnt close it,,, get back to the game, respond to my other report...etc (1 guy forgave me) but then i was already stuck in the !respond menu, so like always i back out, join right away.. so i can repsond to my other report, which was a guy i killed for shooting his shotgun.... by then it was too late rdm and leave,

Why you should be unbanned: Because I didnt leave, I Rejoined due to a menu glitch WHere i literally couldnt do anytihng but stare at a grayed out !respond menu of my explaination of the report.. i couldnt close it, so i left and rejoined instantly since my report response has gone through ( i was only stuck in the menu) literally wasnt 5 seconds before i was loading into the server again. NOOOPE rdm and leave. soo as you can see this is kinda a stupid case. i was back on to respond to the other report in LESS THAN 5 seconds, but i guess if im glitched in a menu and need to rejoin do ANTHING including reespond to the report which I NEEDED TO RESPOND to... well theres only one way for me to respond to the second report, thats to rejoin since im glitched in the menu and cant do anything to close it out.. its happened numerous times. please lift my ban i dont need to spend 360hours banned for a simple glitch i reloged to fix, so i can respond to my report....... 

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

You were banned by @Roxie_Foxie please wait for his response.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:52381865&advType=steamid

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

13 bans, 

I dont have the reports

but you I do remember you killing two people with no real reason behind it, im leaving the ban, if this was your first time offence then I might feel different but with your track record, im keeping the ban active

appeal 

DENIED

Achievements

ONE INNO FORGAVE ME IT WAS CROSSFIRE KILLING THE OTHER INNO who was rdming wtih shotgun. SOO THATS why i was "killing two innos" and the ban wass for RDM AND LEAVE WHICH DIDNT HAPPEN I HAD TO REJOIN TO FIX THE MENU GLITCH WHICH MADE IT SO I COULDNT DO ANYTHING OR RESPOND TO THE OTHER REPORT.. You dont see why I shopuldnt be unbanned? I NEVER RDMD AND LEFT I couldnt !respond to my other report if i didnt REJOIN. my !RESPOND MENU WSA GLITCHED AND GRAYED OUT SO ICOULDNT CLICK OUTTA OF IT TO DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT ME FROM REJOINING DURING MY RESPONSE TO MY REPORT> I LITERALLY COULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING BESIDES REJOIN THE GAME<, WHICH I DID in 5 seconds, THAT DOESNT MEAN I DESERVE A FK$%^* RDM AND LEAVE I HAD TO REJOIN CAUSE MY MENU WAS STUCK AND DIDNT CLOSE AFTER I SENT IT, it stayed upon and wouldnt let me close it... After my explaination IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE WHY I HAD TO REJOIN AND ITS CLEAR I DIDNT RDM AND LEAVE ROXIE SO WTH MY BAN isnt VALID, I JUJST EXPLAINED WHY I HAD TO REJOIN!! WHAT THE FUCK. i JUST TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU DONT EVEN GET IT? THE RESPONSE MENU DIDNT CLOSE AFTER I SENT IT AND GOT STUCK WHERE I COULDNT CLOSE IT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, OR TO RESPOND TO MY REPORT, I had NO FUCKING WAY TO DO ADRESS my second REPORT (the first REPORT WAS FORGIVEN cause it was crossfire) but I COULDNT EVEN ADRESS MY SECOND REPORT WITHOUT RELOGGING cause I WAS STUCK IN MY RESPONSE MENU!!!! SO WHEN I RELOG TO TAKE CARE OF THE RESPONSE to the 1 guy i killed legitmitenantly I GET A RDM AND LEAVE!!?!?! doesnt make any sense why you fucking deny my unban request WHEN I EXPLAINED THE CIRCUMSTANCES

IT WAS THE SERVERS FAULT MY RESPOND MENU GETS STUCK SOMETIMES WHEN I SEND IT, DOESNT CLOSE, SO HAVE TO RELOG to even RESPOND or replay the game THAT ISNT AN RDM AND LEAVE and you really NEED TO UNDERSTAND that, I wasnt leaving to avoid the report.. i just told you. my menu got stuck in the response when i finished my !respond and sent it NEVER CLOSed and the option to close the menu DISSAPEAREd. thatts the ONLY REASON i had to rejoin and that DOESNT MEAN you shouldnt unban me, cause its clear it wasnt my fault. i had no choice but to rejoin so i can do my !respond to my report again.... ater 1 minute or 2 minutes i can see why you would ban me, BUT I REJOINED AFTER 2 SECONDS!!!!! THERES THE CONTEXT DOES ANYONE GET WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY CAUSE ITS PRETTY COMMON FOR THE MENU !respond to get stuck after you send it and it wont close -.-

IM NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO RDM AND LEAVE IF I DIDNT HAVE A REASON TO REJOIN THE SERVE DURING ONE OF MY REPORTS I WOULDNT HAVE, like i said the menu got stuck after i sent my !respond to they report, it never closed. and i had no option to close it... IF I HAD ANY OTHER CHOICE but to rejoin. obviously i wouldve done it. i never havd rdmd and left. never would and it boggles my mind that when i rejoin due to a glitch i couldnt close out of i get rdm and leave XD LMAO

Just to let you know typing posts like this ^ will not get results at all. Please keep your calm and deal with issues in a mature way.

This appeal has been denied by Roxie. Serve the 12 hours and come back, it isn't going to change so just suck it up.

:locked:

Achievements