Jcfraven

Regarding Earlier in the Chatbox

Posted  Edited by SuperFineMan

Awwww i should beat yo ass to make you stay more, you gave some very wise words to @Rose and you're possibly top ten of the nicest people i met on gfl. I wish you well in your troubles.

Edited by SuperFineMan

Posted  Edited by Jcfraven
16 minutes ago, SuperFineMan said:

Awwww i should beat yo ass to make you stay, you gave aome very wise words to @Rose and your possibly top ten of the nicest people i met on gfl. I wish you well.

I am staying there SuperFineMan, just not going to be on for so many hours effectively straight alongside everything else I do online. I will actually be trying to limit my online activity, instead of spend entire days absorbed in the computer(because that is not healthy). I made this thread to apologize for my abrupt "Hey, I am gone," and subsequent dialogue in the Chatbox earlier.

EDIT for modified post: Thank you for the well wishes!

Edited by Jcfraven

What happened earlier? :happytree:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

42 minutes ago, lmao said:

Didn't think people cared this much about what they say in an online "community" lul

When I do wrong, I find it good to publicly admit and address it, especially when the initial response was as great as it was. I figured I owed a much better apology than "Hey, sorry."

39 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

What happened earlier? :happytree:

Pretty much, I came on randomly saying that I would not be back on GFL, and talked about some things(there were questions), and overall caused confusion and such, and I felt it best to address it. This is geared towards those who were involved, primarily.

We all have those days.  There's no need to fret over it.  It's better if it happens here anyways; this place and other online communities are safer learning experiences.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152