Eli

GTAwards Update

Before we were using the very basic version of GTAwards with pretty much all default settings. Yesterday I took some time to add rewards and new names. 

Below is a list of the ranks, time to get them, and rewards

Prisoner 1 hr 100 points

Gang Recruit 12 hrs 1000 points

Gang Member 1 day/24 hrs 2000 points

Gang Leader 7 days/168 hrs 5000 points

Guard Recruit 14 days/336 hrs 10000 points

Guard 21 days/ 504 hrs 15000 points

Warden 28 days/ 672 hrs 20000 points

As of right now there are two more ranks above warden I have not edited but since the highest times are Me and @canman1151 with 11 and 14 hrs I don't think it will be a problem any time soon.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

3 hours ago, LilPumper said:

Will it automatically give you the rewards if you had already passed that rank Eli? Other then that I like this!

Sadly no ); there's no way to do this unless I give people the points manually but currently there are a lot of people to do this for, and I still don't have access to give points yet. I could reset GTAwards completely and make a fresh wipe, but that would mess with some peoples admin applications.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

17 hours ago, Eli said:

Sadly no ); there's no way to do this unless I give people the points manually but currently there are a lot of people to do this for, and I still don't have access to give points yet. I could reset GTAwards completely and make a fresh wipe, but that would mess with some peoples admin applications.

oh yea i understand what you mean!