ItzaKenny

ItzaKenny dropping in to say hi!

Name: Kenny

Birthday: 08/31

Timezone: GMT-6

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip): I'm unsure? Not a member.

Which server(s) do you prefer: The CS:GO 1v1 server all the way. I warm up on it while i stream.

How long have you been playing: The server? About 8 months or so. The game? 7 - 8 years

How often are you online and for how long: I'm on almost every night on Mon - Tue and Fri - Sat and I'm on almost every afternoon Wed - Thurs

Words/Phrases you say frequently: Dope, Gucci, Ayyyyyyyye, Fuck, Shit, Ass, Cocks(exclaimed in both joy and despair), Bullshit, "I'm actually really gay", RUM HAM, and TRASH

Condition in which you are normally found in: Lifted. Lifted af

Just so you know, the non-staff rank hierarchy of sorts is as follows: Player(you)->Member(the linked application of DoctorDJ's post)->Supporter($4.99 a month, same as VIP save for non-custom game tags and no Teamspeak Channel of your own)->VIP($7.99 a month, with the things the Supporter Package lacks).

Anyway, welcome to GFL, and feel free to message me if you ever have a question or anything. Hope to see you in the Chatbox!

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
Welcome 

HELLO
Kenny, I wish you enjoy your stay here. How exactly did you find us? It is up to your decision on deciding whether to apply for member or become a donor, or even an admin. If you have any questions, please ask away.

INFORMATION
▶ If you haven't already done so, please apply for membership at: http://gflclan.com/memberapplication

▶ If you want to support the community for perks or without perks, you may do so here: http://gflclan.com/donate

▶ If you have a problem or a concern regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, you can ask away.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, please direct that in private message (PM) to the Manager of the server. For players, you are free to post on the public forums of correct servers.

▶ Good at coding/developing? Visit HERE to apply.

▶ Good at video editing, Graphic Making, or any similar? Fill out a form HERE

| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █