Jacket

Jacket Ban Appeal

Hello. I don't know whether this is the right place to appeal or not, but I have been banned because I think the member of staff who banned me is misunderstood/lied to.

I was banned for the reason "MassRDM + Leave". I am assuming I was banned by a member of staff called "Elijah". The reason being is because he was banning a couple of people for MassRDM. (These bans were correct, there were people on the server who MassRDMed and did deserve the ban) However I was a prisoner during the whole time that these MassRDMs were going on. Whether a member of staff was trying to contact me or not, I don't know because I was downloading a map to play on with my friend. (Hence the leave part). If I am posting this in the wrong place, let me know and I will comment elsewhere. But I hope this gets resolved. I do want to be allowed back on the server again.

Thank you for reading.

Jacket

20170807170300_1.jpg

The admin that banned you was @Eli

Please allow time for him to respond

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Jacket
3 minutes ago, Faex said:

The admin that banned you was @Eli

Please allow time for him to respond

Yeah I thought so. Honestly I think he's just misunderstood and if he is I wouldn't mind an unban and we can forget about this.

Edited by Jacket

49 minutes ago, Jacket said:

Yeah I thought so. Honestly I think he's just misunderstood and if he is I wouldn't mind an unban and we can forget about this.

Right I'm sorry I misread logs really bad, I'll get on right away and unban you. I was getting messages saying you were and I tried to ask you if you did but I assumed you were just a troll as well. 

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

:locked: 

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements