TomRiddle

TomRiddle's Steam Art Request

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

Hey guys, not very familiar with the whole art department and know bare minimum about everything so u will have to excuse my lack of knowledge :)

I was hoping for someone to make a little steam animation for my background - https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/386480-Meteor Shower

Something simple would be amazing with the text 'Tom Riddle', i saw @Rose's steam animation and was hoping for the same sort of 'effect'? if you could use hers as a guide.

once again sorry for not knowing a lot feel free to message me on here or on steam if u have any questions or are confused and ill try to make it a bit clearer for you.

Also could the animation go with the background?

i wouldnt mind gifting someone VIP or something for making it.

Thanks.

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Bae

I let @Leks do it. He's more experience in that type of art than I. I haven't even started on syrus's art. Thank god he hasn't complain :lenny:

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

'Says u will prioritize over things but u dont, im trying to make it easier to focus on your own stuff.' hence why i want someone else to do it @Bae

So if u would like someone else to take over Leks's work that would be appreciated 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

13 minutes ago, TomRiddle said:

So if u would like someone else to take over Leks's work that would be appreciated 

up to u, it's ur request

yeah.gif

2 minutes ago, TomRiddle said:

And its your work, u wouldnt pay for something if u wasnt satisfied or maybe its just me 

u dont have to pay if I dont make it, you seemed pretty ecstatic from the sneak peak I gave u last time, just lmk if I should continue slowly working on it or delete it

yeah.gif

The thing is that the only GFX member left is 2 other people and they don't do this type of art, neither do I. And I'm the only one that's nonstop communicating while I don't know where the other 2 is.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements