Tempest15

Add New Maps

Posted  Edited by Tempest15 - Edit Reason: Messed up

I think GFL should add new maps to the map pool. Im getting tired of playing the same maps, over and over. I know almost every spot and I need something new.  Sorry, I don't know how to remove quotes. 

"Museum is such an overplayed map"

Edited by Tempest15
Messed up

That's an interesting thread. You just click on the quote and backspace/delete it. Or you can just double press backspace bar to delete the quote.

Personally, I think adding more maps may not help because when I used to play the server when @Charmy was manager. The server had tons more maps but the same old map get played/voted all the time, so Museum is one of them. So Charmy removed the maps that weren't used, despite people kept on suggesting them for it. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 hours ago, Bae said:

That's an interesting thread. You just click on the quote and backspace/delete it. Or you can just double press backspace bar to delete the quote.

Personally, I think adding more maps may not help because when I used to play the server when @Charmy was manager. The server had tons more maps but the same old map get played/voted all the time, so Museum is one of them. So Charmy removed the maps that weren't used, despite people kept on suggesting them for it. 

Absolutely right. Nobody wanted to play any new map except Museum (granted, the maps i added weren't really the best, but hey they were suggested and they weren't /bad/) but that's just how it was, unfortunately.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h