sim0628

sim0628 trial admin application

Posted  Edited by sim0628

NAME: Sim0628

STEAM_0:0:82625364

Age:13

Play Time About 52 Hours

Admin sponsor worgee

Why I Want To Become Admin?

I  would like  to become a GFL trial Admin because i think i would make a great addition to the community. I would help other players when they need help.  

I have also Noticed rules are broken when admins are not on and i am almost always on and this could be fixed with more admins or admins being on more                                                                                                                                                                                                         In conclusion I have come to love GFL as a server and a community and those are my reasons that i would like to become a admin.

Why You Should Accept Me

I think you should accept me because  I am on whenever i have time to play this and i love everything on this server the community and the server itself  i have no neglect anybody i will give second chances to those  who accidentally rule breaks, 

there is also a lot of rule-breaking when admins are not on, and i have a lot of free time and i can be on almost 24/7. I follow the rules quite well and i do have one gfl ban as that is when i first joined the server and didn't know what i was doing.                             I really do love this server and i want to become an admin only to make it better.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Extra Info                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I have discord skype and teamspeak in case anyone needs to reach me for any reason i know i am not on fourms that much or do not have as much play time as others who apply but i feel i could make a difference in the server.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by sim0628

Welp, after talking to worgee you have not been sponsored by him.
This application is now closed and denied due to lack of requirements.

yeah.gif