MegaUpload

Murder is still alive

From what I've seen so far, Murder seems to have people joining late at night, maybe those people are from Asia, Europe or Africa but from what I've seen, people join on the server every night so i guess there's still hope in these 2 servers

We never said it was dead. We only said that it's not as populated as it used to be or more so that it's dying. If you look at gametracker for both of the servers, it's mostly just a couple of players on, and sometimes they're either regular or staff members AFKing on the server.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

8 hours ago, MegaUpload said:

From what I've seen so far, Murder seems to have people joining late at night, maybe those people are from Asia, Europe or Africa but from what I've seen, people join on the server every night so i guess there's still hope in these 2 servers

Everyone that plays murder is from Africa ofc.

Achievements

Lol @King_Wailord, I'm just guessing continents since whenever it's night in the Americas North and South it's morning on Eurasian Afican continent, same with Oceania where Australia is. It might be night on some parts of Europe when it's night on the Americas but I still included it, same goes for Africa

Posted  Edited by Bae

That's not entirely true. I know for sure that I used to play late at night till the next morning despite living in the US. You do not have to live in another country to play at such a late time.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Consider changing the general rotation to 24/7 Construct, I know it gets boring but it attracts players and is fun to jump in randomly. Given your Gametracker stats I don't think you have much to lose with this direction. Historically rotation servers did not retain people after map changes.