Black

PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUND Custom Servers

How come GFL haven't apply to get access to customs servers on PUBG? Is it because there isn't enough people interested in it or is it because the game is still in early access? Or other reasons? I'm legit curious because GFL has a substantial playerbase and would get accepted easily and I know many of you actively play or at least know about the game.

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

There's actually a lot of people that do play the game on here but I think, this is just my opinion, they're trying to focus on what they have first before expanding.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

To get access to PUBG servers, what you need to do is be "partnered" with PUBG. For most people that means a youtube channel with a certain amount of subscribers(i forgot the number). I'm pretty sure GFL meets all of the requirements to apply for a partnership, and I would love to see us at least apply. 

Edit: The partnership applications are currently closed until further notice, but I would still love to see us apply in the future

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

2 hours ago, Eli said:

a youtube channel with a certain amount of subscribers(i forgot the number). I'm pretty sure GFL meets all of the requirements to apply for a partnership, and I would love to see us at least apply. 

Do we even have enough subscribers on YouTube?

76561198043643390.png

Just now, Benroyjam said:

Do we even have enough subscribers on YouTube?

no but I think they would go for the idea of expanding into a community, especially one this big and with so many people that play PUBG

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

54 minutes ago, Eli said:

no but I think they would go for the idea of expanding into a community, especially one this big and with so many people that play PUBG

It says it can be either twitch or youtube. But for twitch it has to be concurrent by views instead so at least 150+ views on every content.  but when it does open we can just focus on our twitch. :O

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements