wolfblade109

SCP-017

SCP-017 "shadow person"

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-017

SCP-017 is a small child like humanoid figure made out of complete darkness. When SCP-017 sees someone's shadow, it instantly attacks and quickly encompasses the target leaving no trace of the body.

In-game:

SCP-017 only tends to attack when near someone's shadow. In game the SCP would move at a very high speed unless a source of light is used on it. This would mean that it would be slowed to normal speed when anyone observing it uses a flash light on it. Further more, the SCP's would have a special ability to surround the area in smoke for a short period hiding it and lightly damaging anyone in the smoke.

Stats:

When not under direct light, SCP-017 would move at the same speed as 173 or 682 during its speed boost. When under light, SCP-017 would move at an average walking speed just slightly slower than humans.

SCP-017 would be able to attack anyone at a close radius doing more damage the closer the target, with point blank range instantly killing the target.

SCP-017 would have it's health around 700-1000 due to its speed and damage.

What it brings to the game:

SCP-017 would give a much needed use for the flashlight and would be heavily punishing to those who don't pay attention. This SCP would also benefit from darkness in some areas (like HCZ for example) by blending in with surroundings.

Xy has said he will make a round where the entire facility is dark. He also might make a flashlight SWEP thing so it could work

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

So, basically my idea all over again, where scp can and everyone else's is dark enough to be able to use a flashlight yes? 

On 9/11/2017 at 5:19 PM, Duc2000 said:

Xy has said he will make a round where the entire facility is dark. He also might make a flashlight SWEP thing so it could work

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

+1

I like this idea, gives a very difficult challenge

Coding will be taken from ZS i assume

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

• 3 months later...