rapperdan

Please convert chatbox wording into shoutbox depicted in these picture ty

Just now, Yuuji said:

Okay so after fumbling through your text (please use periods and shit please) it seems like the only reason is because you're just not used to it. Is this it, the only reason?

How many old GFL users are even still around and how many care about it being called chatbox? And I mean care enough to make a post about it on the forums. 

more then you think are still annoyed by it. so tbh most would not make a post about it but it matters to many non the less.

Achievements

I must be overestimating the meaning of "annoy", and thinking if something "matters" to someone they'll make more of an effort to show they care, but maybe not.

Its name should reflect what it is, right? It's a chatbox. 

Yuuji#11318 -Battle net

Ffs just call it box. Forget about shout and chat box. Let's just call it box. Because this shit is just gonna go on forever. Oh here's a better idea, lets just remove it. Bam. Solved the BIGGEST issue within GFL. You're welcome. ( Don't take this seriously. But I am serious about this issue going on forever. )

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 hour ago, rapperdan said:

not yet my guy ty @Yuuji for showing me another issue change this url and the title tMVxxcz-TwWTit_D4tl1zQ.png

Only Roy & Denros are able to fix that, as far as I know. And I notified Rick about it, not one of the 2 I previously mentioned.

Anyway, time to lock this thread since the BIG ISSUE has been finally solved. (or most of it). 
:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: 

yeah.gif