yonexsp

Ban Appeal

Name: yonexsp

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5623783

Banned by: Violator

Ban reason: Targeting Admins          

This ban was because I called a kos on @Violator  this happened once, only once, and I was perma banned.  If a clan/group want to be fair a just, this shouldn't happen, I respectfully disagree with @Violator's decision and request an unban.  

Uh, you're just making this now? I thought you've been permed for a long ass time now. I don't see how your going to get back in the server but sure is worth a try i guess.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and give you my input on this

You were targetting vio when he was already upset and had warned you to stop, yet you did it some more.
All you ever did was argue with admins, ive got pictures for that, and intentionally try to piss vio off. Vio rarely plays because of people doing that shit and i genuinely dont see this appeal going anywhere, but gl i guess.

you're a rude dude and kind of deserve it.

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Yeah you were being extremely annoying and kept following/knifing violator which he really hates when people do that and warned you multiple times to stop and you didn't and you have targeted me as well if i'm remembering correctly and you have done it on more than one occasion. So idk if you should be unbanned unless you've matured and unassholed yourself since you've been gone.

I've definitely heard about this before, except I heard something completely different.

I've heard that you (as said above) stabbed Violator 3 times in a round after he told you multiple times to stop. But I can clearly see you have a completely different story. 

13 hours ago, yonexsp said:

I called a kos on @Violator  this happened once, only once, and I was perma banned.

If what you say is true, I doubt you would have been banned. I really don't think you can stab him once and get pbanned, I wont lie, I've even slayed Violator before, I didn't get demoted or pbanned, he just told me not to do it again. So considering he's told me not to do it again, he's definitely told you to stop as well, but I would bet you just decided not to listen. 

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by yonexsp

As I recall I did not stab him 3 times, and if I did I would Have to be a t 3 times and he wasnt on the server that long

Edit: he came on and i was dead and sayed kos vio as a joke a couple times (i admit mean thing to do) he told me he hates when people do that in steam chat and when he got back on I was t and sayed KOS violator I am not in the right but that doesn't seem to be a good pban reason 

Edited by yonexsp

I'm sure Violator will remember what happened, I wasn't there so I cant confirm or deny any of this, I can only say thing based off what I've heard.

Unbanning you or leaving you banned is up to: @Violator

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

You have shit memory or just lying.

You repeatedly kept going after me first when you were a traitor with a knife. I told you to stop and then you called that kos on me at the start of the round which was the last straw.

So far you have showing little to no remorse for your actions.

I9MhKK5.png

How can you tell if I have no remorse I haven't talked to you in half a year and yes I feel bad (and yes I have shit memory and may have remembered it differently, but I doubt this will play a factor in this as I could just as easily be lying)

4 hours ago, yonexsp said:

How can you tell if I have no remorse I haven't talked to you in half a year and yes I feel bad (and yes I have shit memory and may have remembered it differently, but I doubt this will play a factor in this as I could just as easily be lying)

How can I tell? Because of the lack of effort in your ban appeal.

I am going to deny this appeal.

I9MhKK5.png