MangiX

New command to hide the players character

depends on how it is working. If it is something that adds lots of calculations and sub routines on the server side, possibly... if it is something that is primarily pushed to the client like the legoland player model example, then far far less of an impact. 

we're still going on with this autism eh ahahahah. lazerfags can go fuck themselves. Map is too hard that they dont get to the lazers enough, lazerfags wont even get on the server for this shit. Map is easy enough to get to the lazers and players win constantly, they throw a hissy fit and make up all sorts of bullshit because they cant stand being out of the center of attention.

The solution is simple, go into the files, and add coding to make the skins transparent or completely invisible. There, ive done it. Expect skins to be fucking removed within a month or so because a bunch of elitists started throwing a hissy fit about how "its not fair wahhh" "everyone whos winning other than me are cheaters wahhh" "my experience isnt ruined but muh ego is hurt wahhh" "they're having fun but not playing by my standards wahhh"

hahahahahahah

Posted  Edited by Azeflord
4 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

The solution is simple, go into the files, and add coding to make the skins transparent or completely invisible. There, ive done it.

sounds good, doesnt work.

vac will detect that the file is edited, which means theres a risk of getting VAC'd banned

Edited by Azeflord

4 hours ago, Azeflord said:

vac will detect that the file is edited, which means theres a risk of getting VAC'd banned

This is not how VAC works. Replacing the custom downloaded playermodels with transparent or invisible ones is totally legit.

4 hours ago, Azeflord said:

thats not how vac works lol

besides you can flag game and server as insecure

3 hours ago, Malal said:

thats not how vac works lol

besides you can flag game and server as insecure

how does VAC work exactly? I thought it looked at Player Models and DLLs and other game files stored on your local machine to identify any modifications that did not have exception rules (like custom skins and things that dont violate rules VAC has established) built into VAC and reconcile what VAC thinks your game files "Should" look like vs what they "Actually" look like. It probably can monitor your thread for game events executing in ways it deems they should not be... 

But that is just what I assumed based on my understanding of programming and game/server engines. Since you all see so convinced that is not how VAC works, you must be able to explain how it actually works, and I would be very interested in learning more. 

6 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

how does VAC work exactly? I thought it looked at Player Models and DLLs and other game files stored on your local machine to identify any modifications that did not have exception rules (like custom skins and things that dont violate rules VAC has established) built into VAC and reconcile what VAC thinks your game files "Should" look like vs what they "Actually" look like. It probably can monitor your thread for game events executing in ways it deems they should not be... 

files manually changed will just kick you from secured servers, vac scans for known cheat clients

hide thing isnt good for ze 

dunno why you guys have bad fps on csgo

try to change video setting and pls dont use high setting it doesnt matter on ze maps and dont really effect on ze. just use high shader option. it will turn on hdr so looks different on some maps.

2 hours ago, Potti said:

hide thing isnt good for ze 

dunno why you guys have bad fps on csgo

try to change video setting and pls dont use high setting it doesnt matter on ze maps and dont really effect on ze. just use high shader option. it will turn on hdr so looks different on some maps.

Done all that, fps is fine on other servers but on ze it can drop down to 10 fps, especially during boss fights/lasers where you need it most.

I don't see why !hide is bad, what is good about not being able to see/having low fps?
If it is a it will make the server easier issue we have low gravity for crouch jumps, assisted bunnyhopping and more.

Posted  Edited by Potti
9 hours ago, Malal said:

Done all that, fps is fine on other servers but on ze it can drop down to 10 fps, especially during boss fights/lasers where you need it most.

I don't see why !hide is bad, what is good about not being able to see/having low fps?
If it is a it will make the server easier issue we have low gravity for crouch jumps, assisted bunnyhopping and more.

mapper didnt forced to use hide for see something. if they feel its really hard to see something on their map, they would increase platform size or something. at least that's the map and that's the mapper's purpose. (about fps, idk, i have very toaster pc(almost 8 years old) but ze always gimme 70fps :<)

and kinda agree about bunnyhopping, bunnyhopping isnt really good for ze. and yeah hide too. same reason as anti edge plugin.

+The player transparency plugin would be nice. i like it. since it could increase fps and can see through player with keep original and dont really think transparency plugin would kill server. at least hide plugin would more heavier than transparency since some servers add transparency plugin instead of hide plugin, they decrease server lag as i feels. (it would be depends on what coded on each plugins but i dont think transparency plugin is heavy tbh) @Neon

Edited by Potti

On 25.1.2018 at 4:27 PM, Potti said:

bunnyhopping isnt really good for ze

FOKIN NORMIES, THATS WHY CSGO SUX!

All jokes aside, a transparency plugin is not heavy at all. For example if 3 players are close to each other just make those 3 transparent via SetEntityRenderMode and SetEntityRenderColor.

The tricky part is not to mess map features up. For example when a map makes the player invisible for some reason the plugin should not overwrite that of course.

I would not even mind sharing the one we use, but it is from a certain someone that had some troubles with this community in the past...

14 hours ago, Neon said:

FOKIN NORMIES, THATS WHY CSGO SUX!

All jokes aside, a transparency plugin is not heavy at all. For example if 3 players are close to each other just make those 3 transparent via SetEntityRenderMode and SetEntityRenderColor.

The tricky part is not to mess map features up. For example when a map makes the player invisible for some reason the plugin should not overwrite that of course.

I would not even mind sharing the one we use, but it is from a certain someone that had some troubles with this community in the past...

shut up neon csgo, css both suck  :lenny:

yes it's not really heavy as i feels