Finnick

Life

23 minutes ago, sl3yz said:

People always talking about killing themselves but never got the balls to do it.

Cause it's really shows that you have balls when you commit suicide. 

You sound like that girl who got arrested for telling her boyfriend that he had no balls when he said he was going to kill himself.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/sick-messages-woman-sent-boyfriend-to-get-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-for-attention-6690531/

1 hour ago, Nematode said:

What changed m8? you gud?

oh idk

my dog died

i gratuated

have no job

not going to school after summer

Idk

what do you think

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

oh idk

my dog died

i gratuated

have no job

not going to school after summer

Idk

what do you think

Rip dog

Congratulations 

You'll find one

Not happy about not having to go to school?

Achievements

Just now, Nematode said:

Rip dog

Congratulations 

You'll find one

Not happy about not having to go to school?

Not having a job = no money

Not going to school cause I can't AFFORD to go

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Just now, Nematode said:

get a job ya bum

can't

No job opprotunities

only jobs available are nurses and jobs that need experience in a certain area and/or college degree

Achievements

7 minutes ago, Finnick said:

can't

No job opprotunities

only jobs available are nurses and jobs that need experience in a certain area and/or college degree

Im sure that they are out there look deeper

Achievements

1 hour ago, denros said:

You sound like that girl who got arrested for telling her boyfriend that he had no balls when he said he was going to kill himself.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/sick-messages-woman-sent-boyfriend-to-get-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-for-attention-6690531/

That's so fucked up... 

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by sl3yz
1 hour ago, denros said:

Cause it's really shows that you have balls when you commit suicide. 

Do you really think that i was being serious about this? Its the internet, noone cares.

Edit: But it still worries me: it's easy to go to a doctor to fix you up (injuries), but finding psychological help really is a problem up to this day.

Edited by sl3yz

Life is a complete mess for me right now :/ going to start on a new school and talk to new people, tho i dont want to...

And btw @sl3yz sometimes people do think before taking action xD And other times you get stopped in the act of trying you know

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

Fucking shit.... I dont know what the fuck I wanna do in my life. I've always wanted to do computer engineering/science but now that i'm getting into what actually is required of that, I see i already set myself up for failure my freshman year of high school. I fucking dropped second semester. I spent all my time focused on GFL and theater and now I have a fucking 3.6 GPA. i know that's not bad for most people but for the shit I wanna achieve in life i've already fucked myself over. I've also been conflicted with Theater. I am learning so much and have considered going into technical theater with a focus on Lighting, but i'm worried for my future because theater isn't a stable job. You get things here and there and are not 100% gonna get a stable life. The whole fucking schooling system is bullshit. The way the world works is bullshit. Life is fucking bullshit

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

20 minutes ago, Eli said:

Fucking shit.... I dont know what the fuck I wanna do in my life. I've always wanted to do computer engineering/science but now that i'm getting into what actually is required of that, I see i already set myself up for failure my freshman year of high school. I fucking dropped second semester. I spent all my time focused on GFL and theater and now I have a fucking 3.6 GPA. i know that's not bad for most people but for the shit I wanna achieve in life i've already fucked myself over. I've also been conflicted with Theater. I am learning so much and have considered going into technical theater with a focus on Lighting, but i'm worried for my future because theater isn't a stable job. You get things here and there and are not 100% gonna get a stable life. The whole fucking schooling system is bullshit. The way the world works is bullshit. Life is fucking bullshit

VjX7cW2.png

fHNcDuj.png

Wonderful grades can help you achieve your goals, but you're not at a dead end if your grades aren't too hot.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Eli
17 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Hide contents

VjX7cW2.png

fHNcDuj.png

Wonderful grades can help you achieve your goals, but you're not at a dead end if your grades aren't too hot.

wtf is a w, also if i get below a fucking b+ my mom fuckcing flips out on me and just starts fucking yells at me. its because my sister was a fucking straight a student and now she has these expectations from me and when i cant deliver that to her she gets angry.

Edited by Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png