JK_Ghosty

3 officers dead in shooting in Baton Rouge

Yea there are some bad police but baby Jesus and his sweet sweet buns, ( yes i wanted to say that for a while) people today just want anarchy or most people i hear on tv want it. Can we just get along, no no we can't.

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

19 hours ago, WaterWolf11 said:

people today just want anarchy

^this or just watch the society that they think has failed them to collaspe. These are the same types that would like some apocalyptic event like zombies, ebola, zika to have the shit hit the fan in some hilarious hope that it would redeem them from their shitty lifestyle. For those types I would like to point them out to Katrina's aftermath of shortages, violence, and general misery (shitting in a "claimed" part of a hallway with people watching you like if you're in prison). Yup must be nice to be herded into a egg ball stadium. Btw parts of Nawlins still hasn't even recovered to this day. Heck got tons of their population firmly settled in here in Houston. Funny how that works. Seeking a stable city that is.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

19 hours ago, WaterWolf11 said:

Yea there are some bad police but baby Jesus and his sweet sweet buns, ( yes i wanted to say that for a while) people today just want anarchy or most people i hear on tv want it. Can we just get along, no no we can't.

The media damn sure wants people to think everything's going to shit.

Scare people and they'll come back for more information on the things scaring them. No one wants to hear mundane stories so the media cranks everything up to the extreme and tries to pass it off as 100% accurate and important.

"Be good people"