Drinking Bleach

Banned before being allowed to explain what happened.

Name: The JFK Experience

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:422090207

Banned by: TheClassyBandit

Ban reason: "allegedly arguing"

Why you should be unbanned:

TheClassyBandit banned me because I claimed that Starsky filed a false TK report. Refused to allow me to explained what happened. Didn't have enough time to screenshot, Was banned following discussion.

I told you that purposely attacking T buddies is ghosting and is bannable, I originally did not ban because it wasn't worth the effort if you were hitting him preround and hit him after the round began. But he was afk and pushed into a door, where you could have pushed him insetad of trying to kill him. You two were T buddies, and I told you that I wasn't going to ban because there's no point.

But you kept arguing and wanted me to do my job right, so I did my job right and I banned you. Plain and simple.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Posted  Edited by Drinking Bleach

That's bullshit and you know it. I couldn't push him out the way because you had people on the other side blocking him in. Also he filed a report on me even though you slayed him, which is why I was saying something about it but you were not listening.  You were instead threatening to ban me if I didn't drop it. I was just trying to set the facts straight.

Edited by Drinking Bleach

Okay, me and the admin that banned you went over it and we decided to unban you BUT the way you reacted I am going to make this ban a day because that is honestly unnecessary. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif