AtomicHeadphones

Why Gmod SCP Containment breach (2018) is a metaphor for welfare:

Posted  Edited by AtomicHeadphones - Edit Reason: gay
Made by: Paul Cheenis and Atomicheadphonez
Why Gmod SCP Containment breach (2018) is a metaphor for welfare:

D-class start the round in small, confined cells. This is meant to symbolize the ghettos and trailer parks that drug users and people of certain color wake up to every day.

The Researchers are smart college graduates who have spent their money for education with nothing to show for it, but they have a quest for meaningful employment with their woman studies degree.

Key Cards Symbolize Food Stamps, or Welfare, as we can see them be gambled away (914) (1162), Killed for, or used to unlock areas that a person could not open without it.

The MTF guards symbolize the employers of this country who help the strong researchers to take this (gate A) into life. These guards also hate minorities and junkies so they turn them down in the road to a better life, and sometimes even kill defenseless class D's(especially people of color).

The Nine Tailed Fox is a metaphor for the greedy loan sharks who leech onto the economy, good for the researchers and bad for low income D-class, but they could also become Chaos Insurgents, the men who want to scam employers out of their money. To do this, these companies usually hire the lowest class citizens(D Class) for their dirty work.

Gate A is the (right way) where most graduates and employers can work together for a brighter future. The elevator for Gate A symbolizes a job interview for any researcher or class D to experience, and the doors opening to the surface symbolize the lower classes break into middle class.

Some D class may fight their way into the bold future that they want, but most choose to follow the (gate b) path. Most of the people who go through this route may end up with overdosing, dealing drugs, and any other unwanted jobs needed to feed themselves and anyone under their roof of lies.

The elevator in Gate B symbolizes the contract that a willing person knows to become whatever it takes to survive. This elevator is closer to the exit, or getting a job, but can take someone a longer time to do.Sometimes, however, there are the SCPs.

The SCPs are a metaphor for foreigners who want to destroy the american economy. They destroy almost everything and everyone, and usually embed themselves into U.S. jobs (939) and (035) or could also poison our lower class citizens (173 is Domestic terrorism) (457 burns everything around him), and some can be hidden in the U.S. where almost no one can take them out (178) (966) (017).

all the other steve's with the diamond chest plates, better spleef, better spleef, faster than my shovel.
epic style
Edited by AtomicHeadphones
gay

- Former HnS Senior Admin-

- Former Prop Hunt Manager-

-Former Purge T-Admin-

-Former Breach Admin-

OOF

Yeet.png

:lenny:

Epic win

"Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely."Cheenis2.jpg.7dd9ac6b7b7a743f0a1943bbc3a36e6a.jpg

giphy.gif.4077c79ff2a23746dc04f585b3d8c3d6.gif

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

this feels like a lit assignment from a highschool teacher that takes her job too seriously and cries when nobody does her extra credit 

Last I checked, college grads weren't mowing down poor people...

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Inb4 liberals come in like "OMG R U CALLING FOREIGNERS GREEDY PEOPLE WHO WNAT TO TAKE OUR JOBS AND RUIN THE US THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h