Shuruia

No More

I know your talking about GFL as a whole, but I am just going to bring up purge. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, let me state that yes, I was a power hungry kid back in the day when I joined purge. Since August 2016, there has been 4 new managers on purge. All of them have done something to contribute which is greatly appreciated by us players. Now I haven't played purge for a couple of months due to school and the process of building my PC. (Btw I am coming back just if you cared >-<) Back to the purge changes, there has been new updates that completely changed the map itself. Which I personally liked, except the weed limitations. I feel as if there are more power hungry children on purge that were worse than me. Now obviously these people apply for admin and get instantly denied, and if they do, there just going to get extra salty. My point is that changes will happen and there is nothing we can do as a community to stop it. There could be good and bad changes. (Someone inform me of the new things on purge so I can get up to date, besides new staff because I already know that.) 

jitticus

24 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

I know your talking about GFL as a whole, but I am just going to bring up purge. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, let me state that yes, I was a power hungry kid back in the day when I joined purge. Since August 2016, there has been 4 new managers on purge. All of them have done something to contribute which is greatly appreciated by us players. Now I haven't played purge for a couple of months due to school and the process of building my PC. (Btw I am coming back just if you cared >-<) Back to the purge changes, there has been new updates that completely changed the map itself. Which I personally liked, except the weed limitations. I feel as if there are more power hungry children on purge that were worse than me. Now obviously these people apply for admin and get instantly denied, and if they do, there just going to get extra salty. My point is that changes will happen and there is nothing we can do as a community to stop it. There could be good and bad changes. (Someone inform me of the new things on purge so I can get up to date, besides new staff because I already know that.) 

Wasn't even close to talking about purge.

Purge isn't the issue, as he said, it's the beauracracy of Higher Ups.  There information you're missing, and you shouldn't know, so it doesn't quite come together for you.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out