Shuruia

No More

Posted  Edited by qDuck VERO.co
35 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

Everything in GFL's upper echelons is so regimented and authoritarian nowadays, to the point where I feel as though GFL is losing its soul and direction.

:thumbsup:

Rip TS perms, Otter, and my chances of having you "deal" with a certain someone sometime in the future.

Edited by qDuck VERO.co

Posted  Edited by Nap14hockey

I've known *about* you for awhile, but I finally started to get to know you when you started playing on purge again, I really think you did some great things, and I understand where you're coming from.

Hopefully, we can keep in touch

Regards,
Nap.

Edited by Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

3 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Everything in GFL's upper echelons is so regimented and authoritarian nowadays, to the point where I feel as though GFL is losing its soul and direction. This used to be a community of gamers on the Internet, but now it feels like a company of unpaid interns. It's just too depressing to associate with any further, to be honest. It didn't used to be this way.

The fact that I have been having these same thoughts as @Shuruia disturbs me I honestly can't stand him and I kind of look at him in a disgusted way, but the fact that I have these same thoughts and have been for some decent time now is weirding me out, everything has been going to shit for a decent while now, we can not do things well anymore because we are not the same like you said, we should be happy people but we want to stab anyone and everything when ever we can and we scare so many people away, it's honestly a shame, but ya take care I suppose @Shuruia we can agree on one thing it seems... either way I'll say it countless times it's not your personality that people like it's your work ethic, whether people like it or not you get the job done, it might not be the best but it gets done where not many others are even willing to do anything, tbh you always where the most reliable person whether I need some thing for a server or need someone to be moved to my channel, you always had a habit of doing the job in the most efficient way possible.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Misaki

I respect every choice you make. Nothing always stays the same, including something that's good can change to something that's bad. I will always support you, no matter what. You did what you could, and helped as much as you could. It'll be one less thing you'll have to stress over now. I love you ❤️

Edited by Misaki

original.gif

Achievements

I’d like to start with saying thank you for what you’ve done at GFL. You were a great guy and I looked up to you. We played a few games yesterday and I loved every moment of it. Thank for those tips bb ;)

I wish you good luck with the rest of your career. <3

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I am super curious to see how I constructed my feedback in that thread "We Value Your Input" just shortly before my demotion.  I constantly suggest looking back in order to move forward.

Anyhow, and despite our past: You know I'd champion for you guys, and I'm sure I've done it a bit.  I no doubt have and will not deny my own biases, but I do my best to be extra aware and to challenge them during my processes.  I was not happy with some of your decisions although I felt you overall benefited the community with a set of skills, and you shared a valuable perspective.

I frowned when they reinstated you into a staff position.  My problem with it wasn't so much that you were a member of staff again, but that they treated you the same way I was treated: Trustworthy enough and known good for a particular role... namely, Director... but petty enough to make your demotion clear, and with a ceiling and instability in place.  It's a stupid pissing contest; stroking the ego, and I felt you deserved better.  We're all package deals and it disappoints me when we cannot accept a small cost or imperfection of each other; when the consequences for a mistake, failure, passion or a struggle are larger than the cost of absences, inactivity, and lack of interest, and so it has become a safety net for our next generation of "leaders" to rely on.  We're losing our champions.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Although you’ve only been my daddy for a few weeks you’ve been a friend (we dont talk much but its still fun to hang out with you and the gang) for a while. 

Shame that this has come to shambles once again :(

luv u bud :)

pls no ;-;

10 hours ago, Shuruia said:

This isn't me leaving GFL as a whole; I highly doubt I'll ever fully leave GFL.

damn right boi

I have loads of respect for you. You are a great guy and I’m disappointed that the feel of GFL has changed so much like you described. Glad to hear you’ll still hang around and I hope to still hang out and talk with you on the occasion. 

GL <3

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png