Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Unban Request

Name: Dirty Dick

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:84921242

Banned by: @Haxx

Ban reason: Attempted mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned: My supposed "attempted mass RDM" was me killing two innos who shot at me first. They shot at me because a traitor called a KOS on me. I responded by calling a KOS on the traitor after I was proven by the tester. So even though I was proven by tester and the traitor who called a KOS on me was dead (So they could've seen his red name in the tab menu) these two innos attacked me so I killed them in self defense. Neither of them even reported me and two rounds later I got banned even though the mod never even said a word to me or anyone.

It was an admin request for me to come on the server and handle a mass RDM; In this case, you killed a detective(self defense or not) and you killed 2 innos. . It's pretty obvious you're a troll based on your other reports with you responding with "?????????"3-14.thumb.png.b5a5ff9a3baa5f85282750ba05b7f4ff.png5aa9ddbcc556e_ScreenShot2018-03-14at10_26_40PM.thumb.png.f68aeb5b171608affddd488f2137467a.png5aa9ddbcc556e_ScreenShot2018-03-14at10_26_40PM.thumb.png.f68aeb5b171608affddd488f2137467a.png3-14.thumb.png.b5a5ff9a3baa5f85282750ba05b7f4ff.png3-14.thumb.png.b5a5ff9a3baa5f85282750ba05b7f4ff.png5aa9ddbcc556e_ScreenShot2018-03-14at10_26_40PM.thumb.png.f68aeb5b171608affddd488f2137467a.png

15 minutes ago, Haxx said:

It's pretty obvious you're a troll based on your other reports with you responding with "?????????"

That report was his t buddy dying from a tnt or c4 I wouldn't call it trolling.

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Dirty Dick

These screenshots show me damaging three people while I was innocent. Two innocents and one detective. As you can gamerdude attacked me because of the false KOS so I killed him in self defense (JUSTIFIED) The other inno MNT was trying to headshot with a deagle but kept missing, this was seconds after I killed gamerdude in self defense so I killed MNT too. This obviously can't be proved so call this 1 case of RDM (NOT JUSTIFIED) The detective 8Blake attacked me because he got DNA from one of the innocents. He's obviously justified in doing this, but I only killed him in self defense and the logs prove that he damaged me first (JUSTIFIED)

These logs prove that I only RDM'd one person which warrants 1 slay not a 1 week ban. How can you call me a troll when you just came on the server to ban me? @Haxx

7 minutes ago, Violator said:

That report was his t buddy dying from a tnt or c4 I wouldn't call it trolling.

My T buddy was @TheSadBandit and he cancelled his report before I could even type a response so I just put ???????

Edited by Dirty Dick

(If I'm not allowed to comment here, please just delete this and I will know why)

I'd like to mention that, in that picture violator posted, you can see a report on Dirty Dick from me. On my T round, when I was AFK in the nether for a few seconds, he grabbed a minecart with a magneto-stick and pushed me into the lava, bringing me down to 5 hp. I of course reported him for it, and he blatantly lied in his response saying "I didn't do anything, check the damage logs".

Punful.png

Mario.jpg.c67022abf2702d2734ae387d615859b2.jpg

Riggs.png.81714f29991558a488ec4ae1bd0897ba.png

8 minutes ago, Bluuu3 said:

(If I'm not allowed to comment here, please just delete this and I will know why)

I'd like to mention that, in that picture violator posted, you can see a report on Dirty Dick from me. On my T round, when I was AFK in the nether for a few seconds, he grabbed a minecart with a magneto-stick and pushed me into the lava, bringing me down to 5 hp. I of course reported him for it, and he blatantly lied in his response saying "I didn't do anything, check the damage logs".

I think you're the one blatantly lying. The mod closed the report without punishing me and you have zero evidence yet you keep bringing it up in game and in a thread that's not even about you. And if you were AFK and if I pushed you into lava how would you of even survived?

Edited by Dirty Dick

Posted  Edited by Bluuu3 - Edit Reason: Look below

The mod didn't punish you because no-one saw you do it and therefore there was no proof. You're right, I have zero evidence.

I only brought this up so the admins would have more clarity on what to do with you. I'm not going to respond past this because I'm 99% the admins do not want me doing what I am doing right now.

How would I survive? There is an amazing thing called jumping out of lava. I had the game in the background while doing something in steam overlay so I saw it happening.

Edited by Bluuu3
Look below

Punful.png

Mario.jpg.c67022abf2702d2734ae387d615859b2.jpg

Riggs.png.81714f29991558a488ec4ae1bd0897ba.png

7 minutes ago, Bluuu3 said:

The mod didn't punish you because no-one saw you do it and therefore there was no proof. You're right, I have zero evidence.

I only brought this up so the admins would have more clarity on what to do with you. I'm not going to respond past this because I'm 99% the admins do not want me doing what I am doing right now.

How would I survive? There is an amazing thing called jumping out of lava.

I'm saying if you were supposedly AFK in this situation how could you of jumped out?

1 minute ago, Dirty Dick said:

I'm saying if you were supposedly AFK in this situation how could you of jumped out?

you can't kill afk's until overtime and trying to kill/killing a t buddy shows you intended to ruin the game for others

19 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

you can't kill afk's until overtime and trying to kill/killing a t buddy shows you intended to ruin the game for others

Have you even look at anything I've said in this thread? I never RDM'd him in the first place, he reported me and I didn't get punished and he admits to having zero evidence. Why are you even posting here? Can @Haxx just respond already, everything he responded to my report with was refuted and he literally only came on the server to ban me yet I have to be banned while he studies?

Edited by Dirty Dick

6 hours ago, Violator said:

Talking about this report...

chrome_2018-03-14_20-10-43.thumb.png.1c07bb63c88c7bec72d98fec3fda9b44.png

I was AFK that round, later I found out that it was a TNT trap. Was not his fault.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I will just add that the proof you have there really just shows Dirty being justified in his actions. There is no proof of the KOS on him which means there isn't solid proof of this. I mean you didn't have to kill every single one of them because then it just becomes too much and seems like your just doing it out of pure enjoyment by the time you get to the 5th 6th person (Which you didn't I know). So I am going to unban you now.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif