TiltedGrillGamer

Banned for consistent rdm

1 minute ago, TiltedGrillGamer said:

Let it be known he put this in shoutbox: motorsteakToday 12:06 AM

now back to abusing people on gmod ttt

first of all that's a joke, all admins have said that at one point or another

second you had a report almost every other round (including forgiven ones) i presume from either rdming or trying to drop peoples karma so they get karma banned.

third you changed your name to DEKKOHASAUTISM and you were consistently calling them out and harassing and bullying them after they killed you one round( be lucky you didn't get a week ban for targeting).

take a day to go out and get some fresh air and calm down

Good joke because you are abusing

Okay first off please show me the logs where I "consistently rdmed people" and i will take the one day ban

But I killed him twice, two rdms doesn't not suffice for a one day ban

He was mutually targeting me, so if you banned me for targeting then where was his ban. Because he was rdming as well, and was slain for rdm as many times as I was...

Seems like more as a favoritism thing then anything.. so either the ban can be removed or i will never step foot back on these servers again

Thanks, 
Monkey 

@MilkMan asking for this to be handled by you, as i know he was no proof for the "consistent rdm" and has refused to provide proof and evidence of these "rdms". So I would like you to look into having this ban removed. He has backed out, and refuses to respond to this thread any further as he doesn't have evidence.

Posted  Edited by MilkMan - Edit Reason: Figured out it was FEMALE

Discussed this through discord, you will be unbanned but this will not happen again sorry MA'AM.

Edited by MilkMan
Figured out it was FEMALE

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif