Blah

Welp, I'm back...

So yeah, I've been thinking a lot lately about coming back to GFL and all, especially because I do things a lot outside of my computer. But I haven't touched GMOD or TS in about 3 months. After getting demoted over some crazy ass reason it destroyed my will to even play or talk to anyone, I did try to come back and get my admin back a while ago... but that didn't work. I've decided that I'm going to try to make time for GMOD and get back into things on GFL, I really do miss everyone, I may try to get my admin back at some point, but I won't be going by Blah anymore. My reasoning behind this is everyone in my household and all my friends refer to me as Ronny so I will be changing my Alias on GFL to Ronny I know I've had Blah for a long time but I feel Ronny is better. So I guess I'm back... :)

-Sincerely, Blah... aka Ronny

-Blah ❤️

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Hey Blah how have you been? it's been a bit my guy. also welcome back, and outside fresh air that shit is mad nice, just remember one thing though it's not like you are above others as an admin, you got told to stop doing something you did for free look at it in another light, you got told you have more free time on your hands, besides there really is nothing "great about being an admin" not being an admin is freedom, how ever caring about something and knowing you can't do much is a hard thing to accept and moving on willingly at least, but some times you just need to understand that you can always come back and help people out later once you take care of yourself then you can take care of others, it's easy to jump in front of a bullet for a loved one but, not taking the bullet and not being in that spot in the first place by making good life choices, that is the hard part.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Welcome back.  I hope you stick around.

I've seen a few people get demoted, but I've also seen some of them bounce back and hope their success stories could inspire you should that be of interest.  I was demoted from a rank at the beginning of 2017 and I've stuck around without any hope of returning although I've known that I'd probably stick around anyways.  I complain a lot, but there are still a few things I like...  it's not like my title here was at the top of my resume or anything, lol. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KsOuYBh.png

I'm glad you'll give us another chance anyways.  I know it's really difficult for a lot of people to get past those bumps, but you're going to be fine ;) 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152