annoying furry

Expanding the Council

Posted  Edited by Clufyretard

I just hope that the people who don't get picked won't get butt hurt tho

i feel that it's important that people learn from what they have done and move forward instead of thinking they did a bad job because they didn't get accepted the first time they tried, but still haven't gotten to know the community well enough yet 

Edited by Clufyretard

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

It's strongly inferred by context, that they aren't going to pick up people soon after they've selected their candidates- it's going to take time and it's not something they just said to say it neither are specific individuals being left out.  The best thing anyone can do if they want a role in the future is to start making their role; do (the right) things without having to be told what, how to do it, and whether or not anyone is watching or recognizes it.  Your thread on the badge idea is a good example in my opinion even if it is never implemented or if it's not the most favourite suggestion...  it has almost the right mechanisms and potential.  You could do more to it such as what you suggest how the badge looks (is it just generic with plain colour) and how to combat some of the problems people asked about in the thread such as how to verify the age by practical and safe means.

edit:

Scatterbrains.  I hope you guys had an exciting about four months.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152