annoying furry

Expanding the Council

4 hours ago, rapperdan said:

if "unexpected" how do ik who the peeps are that you be looking at?

Judging from the message you sent me, you have absolutely no idea who I'm looking at. In my personal opinion there are only 4 people I am considering. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
12 minutes ago, Daddyling said:

Judging from the message you sent me, you have absolutely no idea who I'm looking at. In my personal opinion there are only 4 people I am considering. 

lmao I sent you two people that @Xy_ is looking at and some other rando that kind of lost his chance but is still kind of in the running, also why am i still admin kid, I thought I said I quit. to more then one person.

I'm fed up with the bs pissing contests and I'm stuck as admin and a "controversial person to make anything higher then admin" so I want out kiddo because I hate seeing this community burn and slowly watching it die off. if you want a change look in the place you would never look before, I've been sitting here for ages, just sick of the pity bs.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

8 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

lmao I sent you two people that @Xy_ is looking at and some other rando that kind of lost his chance but is still kind of in the running, also why am i still admin kid, I thought I said I quit. to more then one person.

I'm fed up with the bs pissing contests and I'm stuck as admin and a "controversial person to make anything higher then admin" so I want out kiddo because I hate seeing this community burn and slowly watching it die off. if you want a change look in the place you would never look before, I've been sitting here for ages, just sick of the pity bs.

Everything thats happened to you is off your own doing. You won't be receiving any pity points from me. If you want to keep believing that it's a witch hunt towards you then go ahead. Doesn't make it true when everyone can see how you act.  

Achievements

2 hours ago, Daddyling said:

Okay currently we have moved 8 people through to the next stage.

The current people moved through are:

For everyone else who applied, you are still in consideration but we'll be working with you guys after the next stage is over if you would like.

Good luck to the above, the next post about this will be in announcements with our new council members.

I appreciate the alphabetical order 

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Huzzah! I'm excited to see where this will go :D

:popcorn:Here's some popcorn to watch it happen. :popcorn:

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Hey, I didn't make the cut!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A few names I've always liked.  I'm always rooting for you guys, and should you become a part of the team, then you'll know it's true.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Congratulations to those that made the cut.

I see one name in particular that I am rooting for, and have no problem saying it - @Ben Roy.

Good luck to all the candidates.

I also love you, you should hop on TTT next time I'm on

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

2 hours ago, CrusTi said:

Make me proud @Unknown

I'll do my best for ya :)

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

I'm rooting for @John Jeez Man. Also good luck to all the candidates 

Edited by RainGamma