NIGHTTECH

096 and other things

173's skin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should 173's skin be reverted to the old one

• Yes
    • No

096 should get a special ability that allows it to go into rage mode. Depending on how many players have currently seen 096's face, determines how long the rage mode lasts ( 1 second per player it sees , for example if 10 players have seen 096 and 096 uses its special ability, 096 gets 10 seconds of rage mode, but if 096 has only seen 1 player, it gets only 1 second ). The cooldown would be 1 minute or so, and rage mode basically gives 096 a speed buff ( the same speed 682 is on when enraged ). No attack boost, as it already does a pretty devastating base amount of damage anyways.  (oh and if possible, making 096 do that really creepy screaming when enraged would make things so cooler).

second suggestion : make a f10 suggestion box, not sure if its been implemented here before, but i've realized that a very small number of breach players actually know of forums, and a smaller amount of players actually take the time to go to forums to vote. F10 suggestion box will give easy access to all players to vote on things , and if you make an auto-announcement that tells players they can vote on suggestions / make their own suggestions on by pressing f10 , it would probably give a much better feedback to what the majority of people really want, instead of the feedback of the very few who actually bother to go on forums.

oh and i suggest reverting back to 173's old skin , the new one looks like some sort of shiny glass ball, not very 173 looking. 939 i can tolerate even though it looks like someone took the forest monster and made it red / looking like a mad cat. 

106's skin is fine ( but his uncapped health regen ability is NOT ) made a poll on that , even though according to the suggestion above, it wont really be accurate. 

682 should get 106's regen ability , 682 could REALLY use it more ( perhaps it can only regen health when enraged ) 

oh and last one : give 939 the ability to re-mimic with a random name of a dead player every minute or so , and make its hixbox non collide-able ( its so simple to tell its 939 by just seeing if you can walk through the researcher or not ) I was thinking maybe adding something like a gasmask, when worn it blocks the spores that cause the hallucinations ,( hence allowing 939 to mimic in the first place, somewhat lore wise ) and allowing players to see who 939 is.  orrr just make night vision show 939 if thats easier for you XY.

So +1 to the 096
But...
For the 939, eh a minute seems to op. maybe 2-3 minutes. It would probably have to be a random dead player.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 hours ago, NIGHTTECH said:

second suggestion : make a f10 suggestion box, not sure if its been implemented here before, but i've realized that a very small number of breach players actually know of forums, and a smaller amount of players actually take the time to go to forums to vote. F10 suggestion box will give easy access to all players to vote on things , and if you make an auto-announcement that tells players they can vote on suggestions / make their own suggestions on by pressing f10 , it would probably give a much better feedback to what the majority of people really want, instead of the feedback of the very few who actually bother to go on forums.

Not a priority, but sounds like a good idea.

682 should get 106's regen ability , 682 could REALLY use it more ( perhaps it can only regen health when enraged ) 

Sure.

096 should get a special ability that allows it to go into rage mode.

096 is likely getting removed when 079 is added.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

173 skin is now amazing. Why remove it?

On 4/19/2018 at 11:12 PM, Xy_ said:

Not a priority, but sounds like a good idea.

Sure.

096 is likely getting removed when 079 is added.

Why remove 096? it is probably one of the most famous SCPs in the scp universe ( in the top 10 range ), removing it will just make things less interesting just an fyi im pretty sure 096 is more popular than 079 ( look at the scp wiki, 096 has over double the amount of likes than 079) for that reason i suggest you add 079 and keep 096 as well. 

15 hours ago, John Jeez Man said:

I like the blackness that’s around its ass

It has better blackness around its ass in the old 173 skin , much finer ass in the old version ;) 

Just add the classic SCP skins to the point shop imo.  Also agree with removing 017 instead of 096.  Give 096 an ability to reduce incoming damage for a short time.

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg