GIsForGene

Ban appeal

Name: GIsForGene

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:101444450

Banned by: BlakeS

Ban reason: "ghosting with prix"

Why you should be unbanned: I just got a week ban from BlakeS, I logged on to play a few rounds and at the end I got a ban saying I was ghosting, I killed two T's(one was the dude BlakeS says I was ghosting with, and the other was sniping on the tower) I went to kill a third after me and  him agreed to crowbar fight, he killed me then I was banned. Its a week long ban, but it said I was ghosting with someone, who I have never contacted till today to ask what was happening, and BlakeS has a hidden steam accpunt so it's impossible to reach him and I doubt he'll accept my friend request.

Posted  Edited by Basics
14 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Please give @BlakeS some time to respond.

I will, I will. This is just stressing, since, there's gotta be no proof. I've done nothing.

Edited by Basics

I took screenshots in case of this. give me a couple minutes and ill post them. you're friends with prix, and also while he was a T you were a detective killing other T's with no proof at all.

rip.png

Just now, BlakeS said:

I took screenshots in case of this. give me a couple minutes and ill post them. you're friends with prix, and also while he was a T you were a detective killing other T's with no proof at all.

I killed two T's, I killed Prix, after receiving DNA, and then killed someone on the Tower as he sniped down. Please Unban Prix atleast, he's 100% innocent

2 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

1 minute ago, BlakeS said:

like I said on his ban. you both are friends and also while you were a t he was killing other ts with absoulute no proof and only killing Ts. he also called out a kos on "Mical" saying "i see what you just did" when he was not visible to him at all.

1 minute ago, Basics said:

Also, Mical shot at me, and me and him were the last two left. I asked if he wanted to crowbar fight and he agreed

Mical hadn't shot at you. and he was under the tower. I was spectating.

rip.png

So is my ban, and prix's based on an assumption. Just because me and him were friends doesn't mean it's ghosting. I even killed prix, the second guy shot down from the tower, and Mical was actually looking down as someone on the tree infront of the T tester was shot, that's why I said "I see what you did there"

Just now, Basics said:

So is my ban, and prix's based on an assumption. Just because me and him were friends doesn't mean it's ghosting. I even killed prix, the second guy shot down from the tower, and Mical was actually looking down as someone on the tree infront of the T tester was shot, that's why I said "I see what you did there"

I was literally listening to you say that while spectating Mical do you not understand? when you said it he hadnt shot within a 2 minutes span and he was under tower. but you're lucky here my screenshots didnt save in paint. you'll both be unbanned. don't let me catch it again.

rip.png

Just now, BlakeS said:

I was literally listening to you say that while spectating Mical do you not understand? when you said it he hadnt shot within a 2 minutes span and he was under tower. but you're lucky here my screenshots didnt save in paint. you'll both be unbanned. don't let me catch it again.

Im sorry, I just feel bad, I've got no proof I was but just saying we have never chatted till today, I added him because he was a furry. But, thank you. Is Prix's removed, he shouldn't be banned.

Just now, Basics said:

Im sorry, I just feel bad, I've got no proof I was but just saying we have never chatted till today, I added him because he was a furry. But, thank you. Is Prix's removed, he shouldn't be banned.

if he can provide me with the correct steam ID yes 

rip.png