Semour9

New Ghost Deathmatch Map

So one thing I akways do when i get killed is i immediately go into the deathmatch mode with !dm as a way to keep myself occupied. However its in the end, and its so small. Youre constantly falling off and players are spawning ontop of you and getting shot at AS they are spawning. Eventually if enough people join it the fun ends. 

I would suggest that instead of playing in an alternate version of the end dimension, the ghost deathmatch is held in an alternate version of the regular surface world, if not the nether if even simply for more room. You could also have big fights breaking out for contol of certain places in the deathmatch if enough players join in.

Thanks for the consideration.

3 hours ago, Semour9 said:

So one thing I akways do when i get killed is i immediately go into the deathmatch mode with !dm as a way to keep myself occupied. However its in the end, and its so small. Youre constantly falling off and players are spawning ontop of you and getting shot at AS they are spawning. Eventually if enough people join it the fun ends. 

I would suggest that instead of playing in an alternate version of the end dimension, the ghost deathmatch is held in an alternate version of the regular surface world, if not the nether if even simply for more room. You could also have big fights breaking out for contol of certain places in the deathmatch if enough players join in.

Thanks for the consideration.

I believe this should be under TTT, anyway, the death match is literally in the end world. And due to some bugs in the map, having them in the regular map might causes some issues that may allow you to damage alive players.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Unless you wanna edit, pay someone to edit, or whatever, the current map to hold a new dm map that does not effect optimization and induce more lag, or get rid of the current bugs with the main map. Then its not gonna happen. Mapping is a long, difficult process. Especially when it comes to clipping and optimization.

And currently the only problem with the current dm map is that its too small, which isn't too much of a problem anyway. 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png