Salatsossssssse

Banned for ghosting

Hi 

I got banned for ghosting on gfl.The only thing i did was to watch the stream of fx (she posted the link in chat).I didnt know its  ghosting when ya watch a stream.So a q for fx why do you post your twitch link in gmod where ppl can see it who play with you.Do you do it bcs ya want get ppl baned like me for pointless shit.

2nd I didnt get a warning from sadmins that it was ghosting.I did it just 1 time and stoped after  I got slayed by fx.I mean i play here for some time and the admins know I dont breake rules.

In the end it doesnt matter im done with this server and I wont come back. Have fun!

If you ask for template this is not a unban request i just wanted to post this!

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
Okay since it's not an unban request I'll answer all your questions. You did get banned for ghosting, by me. You are a friend, but I make no exceptions, sorry. You watched a stream and used 3rd party info to your advantage, and that is ghosting, we don't give warnings for ghosting as it is a bannable offense. I didn't do it to get you banned, you did something bannable, so I did what I'm supposed to do, and banned you. It doesn't matter how many times you did it, the fact that you did it is enough. Again, ghosting is not a "slayable" offense, it's a bannable offense of a week, so for Fx to slay you for it and not ban you, she's not doing her job by not banning you, but I won't create drama inside the Admins because of this. 

I play with you on the daily, I don't mind that sometimes you RDM me, as I do it to my friends as well (every once in a while [maybe like 1 in every 40 rounds]), you broke a rule that is a week offense, so now you have to either: appeal (and I'll reduce the offense to 3 days, nothing less because it is a week ban), or wait out the week. 

My only message to you is: you should've known better than to use third-party info to your advantage, since you know the rules and have some common sense. 
Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I post my twitch because I'm allowed to. Its up to you to be smart enough to know that stream sniping is considered ghosting. Besides its against the rules to kill a T for no reason which is what you did. If you didn't physically see me do anything traitorous in game you can't kill me for it. Now i'm gonna have to put a warning in my stream so people who don't know common sense can't just kill me cause they saw that I'm a T on twitch.