MR NO COOL

banned by "hacking"

Name: MR NO COOL 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431903817

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: I honestly know what happened I was shooting at a wall and all o the sound I here headshot and someone else dies on the right of me I wish I had a recording (usually would streaming and everything) of it can you please give me it also I swear this was an accident but ill give you yesterday's live stream as well well half of it  can you all give me one more chance

Why you should be unbanned: well I wasn't hacking I tired to click record as soon as it happens and I love this community. and i wouldn't do something so stupid and i also dont even know how to get mods  like hacking all i know is how to add a shader  mod that makes it easier to live stream for me  

give it a min its processing 

•  

ACG_Player_5_19_2018_3_35_33_PM.mp4

Posted  Edited by MR NO COOL

can someone plzz give me the vid of what happen ccuz im quite want to see this my self
i was trying to shoot at a wall to make a dick tbh XD

Edited by MR NO COOL

here is all the videos i live streamed on this server by osb each one is about 1-3h long some times when i do get up too 10 ppl i see sexual crap in the chat XD

one more thing i have 41.9  why sould i srat hacking now?

Capture.PNG

Edited by MR NO COOL

it was honestly quite clear that you were hacking when i watched my death scene, which Tlar has recorded. you were snapping directly at people through walls and eventually you snapped to my head and 3 shot me with a famas cross map, i don't know what you was going on from your view, and even if i did, it wouldn't matter, you were aiming and that's that. (Tlar said i could be here, blame him not me :))

Posted  Edited by Tlar

this was your stream of yesterday, wasn't it? doesn't matter 

well what happened was that you were shooting at a wall and a good friend of mine. Mr.Darkside who i said would be allowed to comment if that's okay because this directly pertains to him and if it wasn't because of him I wouldn't have made this ban.

anyways, you were shooting at the T-room from way behind it, where you climb up the ladder to get to the T-tester right under the tree where you can break a few blocks to unlock some odd image. 

THat's the spot at which you were constantly shooting at and for whatever reason, you snap to the closest person in your view, who is actually almost right at the door of the tower and shoot and instantly kill him and in your report, you say something "I don't even know what happened man".

I suspect that you accidentally toggled your hacks on while you were shooting and killed Mr. Darkside

Edited by Tlar

I don't have hacks man, I can promise this to you. but form hearing that makes me sound like a hacker if it would help you i can take me steam off of privet and you can post a comment saying im a suspected hacker. however, your saying i was randomly shooting at t room and which i was drawing  something all of the sound i hear headshot and i looked around to see where it was and then everyone started shooting at me
can you give me the benefit of the dought m8 

however; can you post the recording please i really want to see this 
okay

thank you
im open up my steam profile now XD  

oh

Edited by MR NO COOL