Finnick

RIP Kimbo Slice

10 hours ago, LittleRing said:

Not sure why people make these kind of forums. Please explain. I view these posts as the same posts on Instagram about typing "Amen" to pray for a disable person, it's not going to fix anything or do anything.

Acknowledging the death of someone doesn't seem pointless to me. He died at a relatively young age and will be missed by many. He had a family and friends, he's a human. Making a post to express your condolences to a famous fighter that died seems plenty fine to me.

Since we're making analogies, going to a funeral won't make the dead person come back, but you can express your feelings about the person if you care to or not. Honestly not sure how you can call a post about a dead person pointless because it won't resurrect them or something. What do you expect to be fixed? He's dead, not broken. 

Achievements

51 minutes ago, ZACKITO said:

Acknowledging the death of someone doesn't seem pointless to me. He died at a relatively young age and will be missed by many. He had a family and friends, he's a human. Making a post to express your condolences to a famous fighter that died seems plenty fine to me.

Since we're making analogies, going to a funeral won't make the dead person come back, but you can express your feelings about the person if you care to or not. Honestly not sure how you can call a post about a dead person pointless because it won't resurrect them or something. What do you expect to be fixed? He's dead, not broken. 

I doubt people on here actually feel sorry for the family, just replying to a forum and nothing else.

Also I said "fix anything or do anything", I don't expect anything to fixed.

Posted  Edited by Shiloh

Jesus christ you guys. Just last night people were fighting over a thread I made. Ring, just shut up and leave it as it is. I dont want this thread to start a riot just because someone doesn't care about someone elses death.

Edited by Shiloh

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

Jesus christ you guys. Just last night people were fighting over a thread I made. Ring, just shut up and leave it as it is. I dont want this thread to start a riot just because someone doesn't care about someone elses death.

Shiloh, I will not shut up and I will not leave it as it is. I'm trying to comprehend why people feel for someone's death if you don't actually mourn for the death of said person. I'm not sure how a riot is going to take place if I'm the only person supporting the "riot".

Posted  Edited by Ghost_Assassin

Apparently, from what I read, Kimbo Slice was awaiting a heart transplant, but his condition turned worse on Monday.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/16028501/kimbo-slice-had-awaiting-heart-transplant

Edited by Ghost_Assassin

spacer.png

Posted  Edited by Shiloh
1 hour ago, LittleRing said:

Shiloh, I will not shut up and I will not leave it as it is. I'm trying to comprehend why people feel for someone's death if you don't actually mourn for the death of said person. I'm not sure how a riot is going to take place if I'm the only person supporting the "riot".

Some people are fans of Kimbo slice, and do you really think I could afford to just fly over to where his funeral is and mourn for him?

No I can't. Some people make posts like this because that person posting the thread is most likely a fan of said person, and DOES feel sorrow because of someone's death.

Just because you don't personally know that person who died, doesn't mean you have to be fully committed into supporting their family etc, I'm only saying "I feel sorry, may his Soul Rest in Peace" - Or you could just act like a complete fanatic and try to get as possible to that said person and attempt to attend the funeral.

Do ya get it?

You don't have to take my word for it, just ask a local Psychiatrist if you want to understand.

Don't ask us about this, we're only a bunch of weebs :klappa:

Edited by Shiloh

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LittleRing
15 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

Some people are fans of Kimbo slice, and do you really think I could afford to just fly over to where his funeral is and mourn for him?

No I can't. Some people make posts like this because that person posting the thread is most likely a fan of said person, and DOES feel sorrow because of someone's death.

Just because you don't personally know that person who died, doesn't mean you have to be fully committed into supporting their family etc, I'm only saying "I feel sorry, may his Soul Rest in Peace" - Or you could just act like a complete fanatic and try to get as possible to that said person and attempt to attend the funeral.

Do ya get it?

You don't have to take my word for it, just ask a local Psychiatrist if you want to understand.

Don't ask us about this, we're only a bunch of weebs :klappa:

I see, so I lack empathy.

Edited by LittleRing