yonexsp

ban appeal

Name: yonexsp

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:5623783

Banned by: Violator

Ban reason: Harassing An Admin

Why you should be unbanned: I realize what I did, I'm dumb, but I wanna show that I'm not like that anymore if you still do not want me unbanned that's perfectly fine, I realize I was a huge annoyance, but I really like the server, and I wanna be able to play it. Sidenote: every other TTT server I play has so much damn trash in it its the worst, also I won't be checking in on this thread that often got a trip coming up so put all your thoughts down in one msg and not a bunch because I may or may not see them.  Have a Nice Day

3 minutes ago, yonexsp said:

Name: yonexsp

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:5623783

Banned by: Violator

Ban reason: Harassing An Admin

Why you should be unbanned: I realize what I did, I'm dumb, but I wanna show that I'm not like that anymore if you still do not want me unbanned that's perfectly fine, I realize I was a huge annoyance, but I really like the server, and I wanna be able to play it. Sidenote: every other TTT server I play has so much damn trash in it its the worst, also I won't be checking in on this thread that often got a trip coming up so put all your thoughts down in one msg and not a bunch because I may or may not see them.  Have a Nice Day

Also, your steamid is STEAM_0:1:5623783, not the one you provided (just replace the first 1 with a 0)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member