quackerz

i got karma banned

Name:DeagleGod {Quackerz}

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:158847263

Banned by: i got karma banned :(

Ban reason:i got shot at then i killed the man and he was inno, then i killed another guy cause his friend shot at my friend and was going to do "revenge rdm" and another inno shot at me so i shot back and that's how i got banned.

Why you should be unbanned: The reason i got banned is because of rdming people in the server so uh, plz un ban ;P

Posted  Edited by Tlar

I know you gave replies to those I'm not sure why it's not showing, maybe i didn't click on the actual reports when it loaded and screenshotted each but i checked them out and you gave absolutely BS reasons for each report 

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 10.11.49 AM.png

Edited by Tlar

7 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I know you gave replies to those I'm not sure why it's not showing, maybe i didn't click on the actual reports when it loaded and screenshotted each but i checked them out and you gave absolutely BS reasons for each report 

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 10.11.49 AM.png

So, are you denying this?

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Cally

Also, I dont know if this has any basis on his appeal but both me and @titanc_13 caught him ghosting yesterday but were unable to obtain proof and ban because the server died

Edited by Cally

"You know what I realized? Noob and nerd are both four letter words." - Roy 2018