Unoriginal Umbrella

What is the best way for an admin to sponsor you?

15 hours ago, mario_the_man said:

I don't think bribing the teachers is a good thing, or related to sponsors, but hey if it works :lenny: 

im not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

10 hours ago, Riggs said:

I am not anything to you, Cup of addicting drug

codeine isn't addictive lol (just throwing that out there because I had to take it when I broke my arm), it just makes you sleepy. The drug itself is over-the-counter because it's potent not bc it's addictive. (or at least I didn't feel addicted to it after 3 months of having to take it)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

7 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

im not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks

Not even kidding but there is two people that could of given me manager at the time that I can think of who told me give me your knife and I will make you manager of 1v1.

long story short I refuse to get things where I feel is well the wrong way.

and I would not pay to give my services and help someone else, that my friend in my eyes is dumb af I care to help but I will not give people money so I can then help them, that is fucked fam.

also I've been offered admin and manager of so many servers more then I can count or remember each one now so I simply don't but I remember more then a few and each time I said no because I felt there could be someone better for the job and sadly a lot of the servers I was offered where ones I myself found myself having next to 0 passion for said server and you need to have the passion for it to do great and I felt someone else would do better then me as there was more then enough other options out there.

Achievements

you don't even need a admin to sponsor you if you suck off the manager, or maybe the DLs

Xy~ I don't get dinner at all

You_Mad.gif

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif