Skahletto

Ban appeal

Name: Skahletto

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:434541824

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: Advertising other servers

Why you should be unbanned: K so i was on the server and was playing normally, no RDMing or being an asshole but i CONSTANTLY kept getting rdm'd i kept making reports nothing happens. so i ask my friend (that i brought to the damn servers) if he wanted to go back to the previous server we were on cause it was boring just getting killed, i ask him "do you want to come back to buttwaters with me" a couple seconds later i was banned. 

this isnt part of the appeal but i just have to say that ttt server has a poor staff roster cause they are rarely on and when they are they handle stuff in unprofessional ways, example : i get rdm'ed and i make a report and all the killer has to say is "someone made a kos on you so its not my fault" and they are forgiven not by me but by staff. i think that the staff need to go more in depth of the rdm's unless its obvious and their needs to be more communication between staff so their isnt not a staff on for several hours and the server is just a blood bath

You were literally advertising some other server's dark RP the moment i got online, you just had tough luck. Please keep appeals strictly to the nature of your ban considering you have said nothing as to why you should be unbanned, so unless you have something to say I think it's safe to say this appeal is closed. @MilkMan

1 minute ago, Skahletto said:

someone made a kos on you so its not my fault" and they are forgiven not by me but by staff.

We can't check voice logs.

1 minute ago, Skahletto said:

ttt server has a poor staff roster cause they are rarely on and when they are they handle stuff in unprofessional ways

Not true, judging by my general experience in other TTT servers, our Staff is pretty good. I've played in several big servers where they mock players that report others. About the activity, most TTT admins are always online in Steam. I would suggest adding some that you know that play around the same time you do and PM them to come online.

3 minutes ago, Skahletto said:

more communication between staff so their isnt not a staff on for several hours and the server is just a blood bath

You need to remember that our Staff is made of volunteers, and I can guarantee you that staying online for some time can become cancerous. 

Nevertheless, @Tlar will come review your appeal and make a decision.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png