Bae

My schedule

Originally, I planned to only have admin see this but if you want to talk to me or ask me about anything regarding:

Gfx

Donation

Purge

Surf RPG DM us CSGo

Forum in general 

Anime / hentai

Just contact me anytime from this schedule I have made. Weekends isn't filled up because I am unsure of it at this moment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtRDZX4lwi9M6ZqwpxSORKAB175Tv5Z5OIHREFWw-dw/edit?usp=docslist_api

G = Here

D = Another Community

If you're wondering what that means. This might change if any news is updated. But this schedule is only for this week, it'll be a bit different for the following week. I made this just encase anyone wonders why the fuck am I outdated with information and why I'm admin but I'm not even on the server. I'd already contacted both my managers of my schedule, they're completely fine with it. So if you have any problems about my own schedule, talk to me not the manager. He/she can't do anything about it unless demotion of inactivity. If you have problem with a player, you are allowed to contact me because I don't mind at all.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

37 minutes ago, stealthysnacks said:

Are u cheating on us with another community?

Cheating? To be exact 100% honesty, I'm in multiple communities, both gaming and anime/manga. The reason why I have to go on [D] is because I'm also staff on there. But I'm also staff on another server, but that is for weekends. Anymore questions?

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

56 minutes ago, stealthysnacks said:

Are u cheating on us with another community?

If you think that joining other community while being in this community isn't that good, that's your opinion.
Honestly, I don't get it that people are against joining multiple communities and being admin there.

Going ontopic:
I did something like this similar to extend my gaming schedule for DarkRP, Surf RPG DM, TF2 Combat Surf, etc. 
Thanks for this idea, I'm going to do something similar to this for my personal website and post this schedule as you did.

76561198043643390.png

18 hours ago, Bae said:

Cheating? To be exact 100% honesty, I'm in multiple communities, both gaming and anime/manga. The reason why I have to go on [D] is because I'm also staff on there. But I'm also staff on another server, but that is for weekends. Anymore questions?

Wanna go on a date?

On 6/8/2016 at 3:07 PM, stealthysnacks said:

Wanna go on a date?

Online dating

16 hours ago, Hatty said:

wanna netflix n' chill?

Sure, what we watching?

credits to @Clavers

Achievements