nomorevideos

Just came back to GFL

I just came back to this website to check my account and it wasn't there anymore.

I don't know why, but using the same email and username as last time worked and I have a new account now.

The site seems to have gotten an overhaul, so maybe old accounts got deleted?

I haven't been on here since like 4 or 5 months, so I don't know.

Anyways, I have my member back and I also wanted to ask a quick question about ze.

Does anyone know where I get download all the zombie escape maps currently used for the ze_ gfl servers on csgo?

Just download the maps as 1 bundle and put them into the maps folder.

I really wanna play ze_ again, but I currently do not have any maps on this pc and re-downloading them on every map change while on the server is kinda annoying. Since I normally always get a bug that if it takes to long to download (shit internet) I'll get auto kicked and have to reconnect. Having a bundle to download the maps would be nice.

1 hour ago, nomorevideos said:

e and put them into the maps folder.

I really wanna play ze_ again, but I currently do not have any maps on this pc and re-downloading them on every map change while on the server is kinda annoying. Since I normally always get a bug that if it takes to long to download (shit internet) I'll get auto

52 minutes ago, Hatty said:

The site got wiped to to hacker incursion, everyone needed to remake an account again.

Welcome back, you made the wrong choice.

Ah, well that explains it. And lol.

48 minutes ago, Maskiee said:

Well, welcome back to GFL, hope you enjoy.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Bae said:

Welcome back to the new GFL forums and old/new servers.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Only real question I have is about the maps on your servers.

Is there a way to download them all at once within the csgo client or from somewhere on the internet?

My internet is quite slow and downloading them while playing on the server always takes a couple of minutes and results in me getting auto kicked most of the time.

It's a hassle and getting them all at once would be pretty neat. I'm talking about the zombie escape maps.

Posted  Edited by Bae
4 hours ago, nomorevideos said:

Only real question I have is about the maps on your servers.

Is there a way to download them all at once within the csgo client or from somewhere on the internet?

My internet is quite slow and downloading them while playing on the server always takes a couple of minutes and results in me getting auto kicked most of the time.

It's a hassle and getting them all at once would be pretty neat. I'm talking about the zombie escape maps.

Is this for csgo ZE as stated in your first post? 

The first one is how to download it, and the second one is the list of maps. Thank you to @xSnowyAngel for the help.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements