SCP-066 is in a incredibly bad spot right now. Hes not very fun to play, one of the weakest scps in terms of durablity and ability to kill people, breaks gates slower than basically any other SCP outside of 1471, and is solely based on SCP:CB instead of the actual article making him pretty bad at actually being the scp hes based on(Not that we follow lore but he is a nasty offender in that regard).

As such, i've thought of a complete rework for him to both make him better and more interesting to play, while bringing in his main gimmick from the article: he is able to make bizarre and weird things happen by rubbing his strings together. As such he should have several different weapons at his disposal.

Health: 1000-1400(Slightly higher or lower than old one depending on his power level)

Spawn: Same spawn

Model: Current model

Default weapon: Current weapon with slightly lower cooldown

Additional Weapons:

Bee Grenade: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434038537 Modified to work in breach.(Im aware I suggested this swep for another SCP, but i think it would be put to much better use for scp-066. He would be able to throw one every 10 seconds and it would spawn 10-20 Bees per grenade. Notably, Scp-066 was able to summon a swarm of bees.

Musical String: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=362686319 (Remove the view model, just keep the left fire and the sound effects). Based on the fact 066 'strings' himself to create music and cause effects. This would be a weak ranged attack, providing another ranged SCP.

Just now, Cpt.Haxray said:

Good, because I dont understand most of your suggestions.

Huh, why not? i color code them, i sit for hours coming up with ideas and scrapping ideas.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

+1 Whenever I play 066, I always have to play like a coward hiding behind doors and even then they still don't die because of how weak 066 is. Also, 066 is just a weaker 457 in it's current state.

12 hours ago, Mr Z said:

I Understand why you're doing this, but i think 066 is perfect.

Tf? He's shit. In between playing his song he has to run away from people. He has not a large health pool and dies fast. While he is playing his song, he moves slow and people can run away. 

+1 to hax's suggestion. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

9 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Tf? He's shit. In between playing his song he has to run away from people. He has not a large health pool and dies fast. While he is playing his song, he moves slow and people can run away. 

+1 to hax's suggestion. 

Hes got a certain strat, Elevator Music.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png