Penyz

Ban appeal

Looks like you were auto-banned by togs jumpstats plugin. This feature shouldn't be enabled as it automatically permanently bans people it identifies as using scripts/macros/hyper scrolls. I will contact Paula (the manager) and make sure this feature is disabled. Thanks!

(p.s. you may have been banned by an admin in the game, in which case the previous statement was incorrect) 

Achievements

09-11-18 23:15 Perf: 86.1% || Avg: 21.5 / 2643.1 || ya boy<71><STEAM_1:1:88759318><> || Map: mg_crash_bandicoot_party_go_4 || Last: 22 21 20 2

Just wanna point out he was scripting and not hyper scrolling which is why he was permed in the first place.

Either way, people shouldn't be permed for scripting and TOG's should have been configured before being copy pasted to the server.

09-12-18 16:13 Perf: 85.6% || Avg: 19.0 / 1775.3 || ya boy<77><STEAM_1:1:88759318><> || Map: mg_crash_bandicoot_party_go_4 || Last: 20 22 23 2

Seriously @Penyz? Within an hour of being unbanned you hop straight back onto the server and start scripting again. :neckbeard:

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
27 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Unless you are an Admin, or higher, I believe they do not want anyone to post in these threads.

(I think it's shit, but that's the way it is)

Unless they forgot to configure it like TOG's, I don't believe there's a specific rule mentioned anywhere on the forums regarding this.

If it's such an issue they can always restrict players from replying in the appeal subforums.

I understand why most admins don't want players posting on appeals as it can cause unnecessary conflicts and the majority of the posts are inaccurate or irrelevant, but I feel like it was necessary to point out since the admins don't seem to know the difference between a script and 'wonky mouse wheel' as well as how the plugin works.

Edited by Ninja Chris