box box

How to be whatever class you want ( Guide )

Posted  Edited by box box

This is a joke post.

Don't do things I say in these posts.

Hello my friends, it is me, box box. In the past time I've been gone I've been looking for superior guides to brh ing to all of you, and I found how to be any class you want in Breach!

So you know, if your caught Xy might hang you up on a wall with nails until you bleed out to death, no really, don't let him.

Way #1

So, this will be the main way you can do this, but there are other was as well.

Firstly, your going to want to move to Antarctica because your going to be doing very illegal things.

Once your done with moving to Antarctica your going to learn how to code and script ,specifically on Garry's Mod.

So once you've done this, you should get atleast a week on Breach, and then cry to Xy how " I can be your next developer " until he gives up and lets you on the team. 

Then once you've done this, your going to want to ban all the disrepekting admins and mods below you because they deserve it, they called you the gm word. The-the Guide Maker word. 

Do this without letting Xy know and then somehow make yourself whatever class of your choosing every round when your in, But you may be asking some questions like...

" Wont I kind of break the classes if I do this? It'll be inaccessible. " The answer to this is yes, you will break it, but atleast you get to be insta-kill SCP-017 and can activate the nuke with a click of a button.

" Wont Xy find out and then remove my powers? " No, he wont, You live in Antarctica now right? He wont get you.

" Can I still play if Xy DOES find out? " Yes, you can only be spectator though.

And that is how to do this for way 1, other ways will be other variations.

Way #2

Did Way #1 not work for you? Something making it so you cant do one of specified listings? Well you came to the right place.

This will be like a guide I've made before, it was about how to get infinite points in the pointshop. Though I realised you can do the same thing but with this.

I'm just going to post that guide here as I dont feel the need to write it all over again. Just do whats listed but in the mission of getting what class you want and any other things.

Though so you know this is a bit of an old post, but some of it mostly still works.

And that is kind of it.

If you need help, I don't know how I can help you. Just make sure you uh... don't get caught.

Edited by box box

1 minute ago, Kite9867 said:

-1 I hate this because not only is it a guide but a shitpost pretending to be a guide.

isnt that what my posts are in a nutshell

35 minutes ago, box box said:

isnt that what my posts are in a nutshell

No they are mistakes

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements