Appeal on TTT

Ban time

1 week

Reason why you were banned

att mass

Moderator who banned you

WigglesWorth

Why you believe you should be unbanned

I had entered nether to seeing 2 people kill 1 person, they ID innocent (also I recognized one had a kos on him) so I kill both of them and they both turn out to be innocent. they report me and I just say I'm going to slay myself as I didn't think any staff were on to deal with the RDM. I get a 1 week ban for att mass on 2 kills which I don't know if that is how it works here but I believe I should be unbanned (or even have banned shorten) cause it was a misunderstanding, I understand that I had RDM them and was willing to slay myself. I enjoy the servers a lot and I'd appreciate if I could play on them again instead of having to wait a week.

Moved to the ttt ban appeals. Also use the ttt ban appeal format:

@WigglesWorth will handle this. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

sorry

Name: Ray

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50521345

Banned by: WigglesWorth

Ban reason: att mass

Why you should be unbanned: 

12 hours ago, Ray4 said:

I had entered nether to seeing 2 people kill 1 person, they ID innocent (also I recognized one had a kos on him) so I kill both of them and they both turn out to be innocent. they report me and I just say I'm going to slay myself as I didn't think any staff were on to deal with the RDM. I get a 1 week ban for att mass on 2 kills which I don't know if that is how it works here but I believe I should be unbanned (or even have banned shorten) cause it was a misunderstanding, I understand that I had RDM them and was willing to slay myself. I enjoy the servers a lot and I'd appreciate if I could play on them again instead of having to wait a week.

(Couldn’t copy paste on my phone so I did a quote)

Imma go ahead and accept this appeal. It wasnt the principle of the rdm incidents, but also someone else had gotten injured by what seems like sprayfire/shotgun. Seems like i jumped the gun and i apologize for that. 

Unbanned

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements