Mr Z

SCP 963 | Immortality

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

I Have 2 suggestions for this one since its hard to decide between the two

1. Dr Bright

Yes i'm still pushing for Bright to be in the game since you can't have SCP without Bright.

Dr. Bright

HP - 100

DMG - Uses Items

PASSIVE - On death drop SCP-963

SPAWN - With Researchers

Friendly to Foundation members

Hostile to Class D, SCPs, Serps, CI, Anything against the Foundation

SCP-963

When a player picks up SCP-963 they become Dr. Bright

Say a D-Class picks up 963, they become Dr. Bright making them hostile to D-CLASS

This basically just changes your role to foundation, nothing else.

2. SCP 963

When a player first picks up SCP-963 they're binded to it, when they die and drop it and another player picks it up they take over the players body taking their items, hp, and everything except the role.

Say a Researcher picks it up named Fallout76IsAGoodGameXD

When Fallout76IsAGoodGameXD dies and Xx_MLGPROTOTALLYOLDENOUGHTOPLAYCOD_xX the D Class picks it up, Fallout76IsAGoodGameXD takes their stuff and HP but they turn into a Researcher because that is Fallout76IsAGoodGameXD Original Role.

Thats really all but i think suggestion 1 might be easier to make and it probably is better and that's not my ADD BRIGHT side talking.

if this is a crap suggestion its because i've been up 30+ hours playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth:1 God that game has stole my soul, cant wait to play the next 2 i bought 😄

Oh and fuck steam for mugging me and taking my wallet.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

image.png.24ae62037ca3a34d09211146fd2766d6.png 

Well, the first suggestion is basically a thing that makes you foundation. I don't seem much use in it. Plus, D-Class may do some pretty scummy things and purposely turn on their teammates using SCP-963.

The second suggestion is better. I see it as a fun thing to look forward to once you die. Players may try to find this item in-order to allow themselves to respawn if some guy were to pick it up.

If they do pick it up, that is.

There should probably be a reward to picking up a binded SCP-963, because its almost the same as being killed: you are no longer able to play your role.

Perhaps make it so there is a massive point bonus when a player picks up an SCP-963 that has already been used, or make it so whenever the possessed player scores points the original player that got possessed gets some points too. Though, points can be considered lame to some players, so you might need to think of something else.

3 hours ago, Doomnack said:

image.png.24ae62037ca3a34d09211146fd2766d6.png 

Well, the first suggestion is basically a thing that makes you foundation. I don't seem much use in it. Plus, D-Class may do some pretty scummy things and purposely turn on their teammates using SCP-963.

The second suggestion is better. I see it as a fun thing to look forward to once you die. Players may try to find this item in-order to allow themselves to respawn if some guy were to pick it up.

If they do pick it up, that is.

There should probably be a reward to picking up a binded SCP-963, because its almost the same as being killed: you are no longer able to play your role.

Perhaps make it so there is a massive point bonus when a player picks up an SCP-963 that has already been used, or make it so whenever the possessed player scores points the original player that got possessed gets some points too. Though, points can be considered lame to some players, so you might need to think of something else.

Theres always the 'ITS 049 BUT FOUNDATION' route where the dr.bright player spawns with the 963, it follows the functionality of the second when he dies, but he can 'use it' on another player to turn them into a researcher on a cooldown.