consolepleb

Mute Appeal

Name: Rin Shima

Muted by: Diablo

Mute Reason: Thought I was through with the server so I did it on purpose

Why I should be unmuted: I really want to get back into the server and Typing to people is one of the main things that you should be doing, and I wont try to forcefully do stuff like this anymore because Now I know quitting the server for a fair bit a time is kinda bad actually, ever since I've stopped playing the server I've turned into an introvert so I want to go back to playing, though being perm-muted isnt that bad I just prefer not having to type to people through message.

Pretty sure you didnt need my life story but who cares, you guys wont care one bit, I know it......

It has been a while since I perm muted and perm gagged him, although what he did was very bad purposefully breaking rules to try to get banned I think he should be un-perm muted but kept at 2/3 warnings and if he does anything again he should be perma muted without a chance of being unmuted.

5ba1a38c09520_Lustforfur.png.53f7f00a00a016d7acc728e0733a1bca.png20180831173324_1.thumb.jpg.8883fb7b531a2d3d3b1f6703b1fe3015.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by consolepleb
1 hour ago, Diablodoggy28 said:

It has been a while since I perm muted and perm gagged him, although what he did was very bad purposefully breaking rules to try to get banned I think he should be un-perm muted but kept at 2/3 warnings and if he does anything again he should be perma muted without a chance of being unmuted.

I should keep all my warns if possible

Edited by consolepleb

Posted  Edited by Zexired - Edit Reason: Additional content, just like PewDiePie.

@Diablodoggy28

Just pinging to get confirmation:
You have no issue with Tako being unmuted, correct?

EDIT:
The dabby boi confirmed over DMs.

Unmuted.

Edited by Zexired
Additional content, just like PewDiePie.