Maximino007

SCP-312 "Atmosphere Jellyfish"

SCP-312's Wiki: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-312

SCP-312 is an organism composed of very thin tissues and filled with atmospheric gases at slightly higher temperature than the surrounding air. It typically floats approximately [Redacted] meters above the ground, although it will vary this in order to maintain it's position to prey.

SCP-312 preys upon large mammals and shows a strong preference for humans.

Feedings will increase SCP-312's mass and movement speed.

It's tentacles are venomous and when it stings it's prey with it they will be paralyzed.

SCP-312

Team: SCP Team

Health: 900

Attack Damage: 40

Speed: Slightly slower than human sprinting speed but not too slow

Mechanic

LMB: Venomous Tentacle Sting (Attack)(Stuns victim for 1 second and has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds)

RMB: Flight (Allows flying before descending back down 5 seconds later goes the same speed you are currently at)(Doesn't have to be added if it's too OP)

Special: Every time you kill a player you gain more health and more speed. You also have higher/floaty jumps.

I found a playermodel but it needs to be re-textured to look white and look transparent to make it look more like SCP-312. I understand if you can't do the transparent part. Use the Giant Red Jellyfish Playermodel in the addon. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893255163&searchtext=Jellyfish 

I really like this SCP, one of those articles that creep people out. Mostly weird because it briefly mentions that there's more of these things that have remained undetected.

Anyways, the suggestion seems decently fun to play as, so here it is +1. You can read my unusually deep analysis of your suggestion if you want.

LMB is fine, it's stun makes it efficient to take down anyone who trys to run. Though, who isn't gonna run when someone's attacking them anyways.

I don't see RMB as a way to navigate, but rather as a way to plan surprise attacks. Indoors, I'm pretty sure flying would be ineffictive, considering that the player would have to navigate through slim doorways to pursuit a target, which normal walking could do much better.

RMB can be used to float the player up various heights in a room, only to swoop down or descend when another NON-SCP comes in sight. Maybe make it so SCP-312 constantly flys, never descends; it would have trouble going through doorways but this may be considered a passive con for its class.

Special is alright, like the reference to SCP-312's actual article.

Overall, it's fine. Just need some tweaking. As for the model btw, I think that may hinder the suggestion. Devs like accurate models that don't need editing to make sense in the game.

8 hours ago, Doomnack said:

I don't see RMB as a way to navigate, but rather as a way to plan surprise attacks. Indoors, I'm pretty sure flying would be ineffictive, considering that the player would have to navigate through slim doorways to pursuit a target, which normal walking could do much better.

RMB can be used to float the player up various heights in a room, only to swoop down or descend when another NON-SCP comes in sight. Maybe make it so SCP-312 constantly flys, never descends; it would have trouble going through doorways but this may be considered a passive con for its class.

Maybe it could have the choice to constantly fly and descend like how SCP-017 can choose when it can attack while it's in it's shadow but without the automatic attack after staying in it's shadow for too long. The problem with it constantly flying is that when it's in the surface it has a lot of space to fly around and could fly to the roof or even on top of the towers. Aside from that it seems like a good idea.