JGuary55

Another one

I was thinking a raiding type game so like people can get more active and fight and it could be fun, so how it would work is the person that wants to raid types /raid (player Name) and it’ll pop up on the other guys screen saying this person is going to raid you  but the player you are trying to raid has to be in his own claim. (Just in case the person you are trying to raid isn’t mining and you raid it’ll be unfair) and the objective is to get to a “flag” so everyone gets a flag in the game and they can hide it anywhere they want inside there claim and the player raiding is going for the flag and has to brake it then they win they win, down the line we can find a award system or like a bet system between the two players and the person who got raided base is in a cool down from being raided if any of them die that could also end the game if you want or you can make them respawn with there stuff outside the players base and it’s under a 5 min timer. I know I explained not so good but we can talk in voice chat and I can explain better but after school lol

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/bedwars

there is a few flaws with what you said but there could always be a bed wars world :L

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JGuary551
2 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/bedwars

there is a few flaws with what you said but there could always be a bed wars world :L

Ya I know there’s bedwars but I wanted it to be in the survival game mode I thought it would be fun it doesn’t have to be what I said but I know how I explained it is pretty off but maybe

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...