Ninja Chris

how to get 3 permanent bans in a few minutes

in this tutorial i will show you how to get 3 permanent bans in a few minutes

step 1: you must copy paste the previous shitpost and not edit the text at all because i can't be bothered so don't worry about reading any of the text i only changed the videos so just watch the videos and don't read the text ok because i didn't edit the text and only replaced the images with videos so please DO NOT BOTHER READING THE TEXT BEAUSE I ONLY CHANGED THE FUCKING TEXT AND IMAGES SO DO NOT READ THE TEXT OK I CHANGED THE VIDEOS THANK YOU

to do this you must be a human. to be a human you must not be a zombie or spectator. most people have desktop as their desktop button option but it might variety.

• you must run from the chairlift! shoot them if you dont wanna lift 

1. step 3: i lost track, but make it to the desktop. follow your friends and be instructed on how to launch!!! ze escape game or get a like you degenerates is what i always say

step 4: got to launch the ze escape game

step 5: u launch a tough ze escape game. 

If you liked this post, please leave me suggestions for the next ZE guide you wish for me to do. I'm sending this to my awesome ze clan group! If you wanna join just message me with a venmo of 17000 moms

there'd be like 50 more videos but australian internet is garbage and i never bothered to upload anything because it takes me 1 hour to render 5 minutes of footage and then 2 hours to upload it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i forgot that the third account was already perm banned

i am sorry for misleading everyone into thinking they could get 3 accounts banned

can an admin please ban my fourth account to compensate for my mistake and make it 3 accounts instead of 2 accounts

thank you

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089580422