rekt

My Name Is Rekt

Hey, my name is Rekt.

Hey, people of GFL, I have recently joined this community and its fantastic servers. The community is great and staff are really friendly, I have been playing for a bit, but I can tell this GFL Clan is the best servers I have played on. My favourite game mode is jailbreak since the inmates can turn the game around anytime. Last request is a great feature as well. I spend most of my time on Jailbreak. Hopefully, I can check out the other servers and have fun on them as well. This post is short, but it is my explanation on why I like GFL Clan. GLHF -rekt

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Welcome to the forums!  I had to edit this because I mistook you for another player who shares the name Rekt, but that's his in-game name.  I've heard a lot about Jailbreak!  I hope you have a great time :) 

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Welcome to GFL forum and servers, Rekt. I'm Poop and if you have any questions about anything, please let us know. We'll try our best to answer them for you. If you wish to have a fast communication, join Teamspeak 3: ts.gflclan.com

I am unsure if they like people coming into their channel for jailbreak managers, but if they do and is fine with it, you can hit them up to chat; hopefully it's okay....

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements